jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

WHHYYY!! I'll never understand.

I see more people on here than anything saying games are fixed & how they placed the biggest wager ever on a game. Then say they are done with gambling. You know damn well you ain't gonna quit. If you're dumb enough to place big wagers on pick-em games, you definitely dumb enough to come back and do it again. smh.
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave jamt31 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Patches
    Patches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Same stupidity as the poker "bad beat" story. No successful gambler does it, and the people you are speaking of surely are not. As a side note the call or no calls at the end of that game were not hat fishy.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

I hear ya. I lost some decent money on the Kansas game, but I dont believe there is a 'FIX'. The refs dont make those calls cause of Vegas, its just their mind-set, of course not all refs are unbiased. It was a tough loss, but everyone knows we win some the same way. (i.e if you had money on Kansas and KansasSt. tonight, you got lucky as hell when your wagers were looking sour.
    BOL to everyone the rest of the week.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

You're correct. My initial wagers in k- state and Marquette were not looking good until the last 5 or 6 minutes left so it really just felt like it could have swung either way tonight ..

And heck...what ever happened to just placing smaller wagers and building a modest bankroll slowly . I honestly started this season off with 100$ And have grown that ever so slowly with losses in between to about 2k. And I'm not about to go toss half of it on a single game no matter how confident I feel. I don't feel you profit that way..

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

That's what I'm saying!! I always make plays on these close games but just very very small. No reason to risk a lot on games like there were tonight.

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa must be the biggest state for losers. I don't remember IOWA or IOWA ST ever winning a big game both in Hoops and on the gridiron. I think they should rename the nickname from the Hawkeye State to the LOSER STATE.

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
    Iowa must be the biggest state for losers. I don't remember IOWA or IOWA ST ever winning a big game both in Hoops and on the gridiron. I think they should rename the nickname from the Hawkeye State to the LOSER STATE.
    you are an idiot. Iowa was one of the best teams in the big 10 for football for about all of the 20th century

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
    couple years ago iowa st beat a ranked ok st on the gridiron, that was a pretty big day for them and the fans.