Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Squeezed out a a HUGE night by some bogusness!!!

TT 1H - win
    Marquette 2H - win
    Parlay Marq 2H and 2H over - win
    TT game - loss by hook
    Parlay TT 1H and SH 1H - win

Sounds great soo far right?!....coulda ended right there...as the 2nd games didnt appeal to me except Nova ML
    So lets continue anyways...cause why would we be happy with a fairly decent night up close to 200?!?!

Over Nova/SH - win (courtesy of some insight on here)
    Nova 2H - womp womp, had it, blew it, kinda ugly how it was blown...
    Parlay Nova 2H and Under 2H...womp womp (read above line)
    Iowa St. 2H - womp womp..I guess you cant complain on a FT miss after 22 straight, but it was more than that!

All in all COULD'VE been up around 440...instead I'm down a pack of Newports, 4-12oz red bulls and 2 Subway footlongs!

Had a great weekend...but here we go again with the weekday blues...gonna have to tread carefully to make it to Friday without going any further back! BOL!!!

penetrate!!

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

I hear ya, I had a great start with Marquette on the game, and figured TTU +19.5 was going to be easy money... I mean, who gets outscored by 20 in the 2nd half.... and then had IowaSt. +2, any other turn of events in regulation would have atleast for me a push, instead, OT and then KU doesnt even make it a game.

It wasnt too good for me, made some back on the Nug/Lakers over, but also had live bet the Lakers ML for a prayer. I will tread lightly this week as well, I had a GREAT weekend, and figured the luck would only continue, I guess it had to end somewhere.
    BOL the rest of the week.