LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

...Wisconsin UNDER 134

The UNDER is a perfect 4-0 in the last four head-to-head meetings between these schools, and both clubs are playing excellent defense again this season.

Wisconsin is allowing just 59.8 points per game vs. Division IA competition, limiting those opponents to only 42.6 percent shooting from the floor. Yes the Badgers are coming off of an 82-79 overtime win vs. Winthrop, but they may have gotten caught looking ahead to this rivalry game in that contest, and they allowed no more than 66 points in any of their first eight games. We look for another intense defensive effort here vs. a Marquette team that has struggled with a couple of Division I-AA opponents the last two games.

The Golden Eagles actually have similar defensive numbers vs. Division IA opponents this season, surrendering 59.8 points on 41.1 percent shooting from the floor. The only reason their overall defensive numbers are not quite as good as Wisconsin is that Marquette has inexplicably allowed more points per game vs. Division I-AA schools than those that are on their own level! We are looking for the fifth straight UNDER in this head-to-head series today.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You make a very strong case for the under in this game bro, but I will be sticking with the side in this one.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brutal!!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Gotta love those "meaningless" 3-pointers at the buzzer, especially in a game that was stone cold UNDER until fouls in final minute. Oh well....NEXT!