LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Wisconsin +4 AND...

These teams have very similar numbers this season, but we do not like the way that Marquette has played the last couple of games, so we will gladly take these points with the Badgers here.

Yes Marquette is 9-1, but that loss came here at home last Saturday to Division I-AA North Dakota State. Then the Golden Eagles were locked in a tight game with another outclassed school (Delaware State) on Tuesday before pulling away in the final minutes for a deceptive 65-48 victory. A repeat of either of those efforts would prove fatal here, and the fact that both of those games were at home is certainly disconcerting.

Wisconsin is 8-1, although it must be pointed out that they have not played a true road game yet, with seven home games and two at neutral sites. Still the Badgers are 6-2 in their last eight head-to-head meetings with Marquette, with two of those wins coming here in Milwaukee. Wisconsin is allowing just 59.4 points per game overall, and defense like that could win games anywhere. Throw in those last two lackadaisical efforts by the Eagles, and the points may turn out to be a bonus here as Wisconsin has a great shot at the outright upset in this spot.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was looking at this game last night, and I agree with Wisky being the right side of this game bro. However, I feel the ML offers much better value.

BOL bro