pook
    pook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Pitt -5.5 @ St. John's

This line is obviously this low due to Pitt losing 2 in a row. In reality, they really didn't play that bad against Marquette. Marquette just outplayed them and got hot. The game vs Notre Dame was ugly but they always lose to Notre Dame. As a Pitt fan who has watched all their games this year I think they cover tomorrow.

Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

so this a homer pick basically?

pook

Quote Originally Posted by Da Beer Guy View Post
    so this a homer pick basically?
    No, I watch every game so I feel I have a good handle on how this team is. Their strength is defense and St. John's is not good in their half court offense. I think it's a good matchup for Pitt. If I was a homer I wouldn't have been on Notre Dame last Monday.

pook

Nice bounce back for Pitt.

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

I was right there with you on this one. Had them capped as a double digit fav. Easy money (rare in this profession, right?)

ShivaBowl
    Update your status
    ShivaBowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pook View Post
    This line is obviously this low due to Pitt losing 2 in a row. In reality, they really didn't play that bad against Marquette. Marquette just outplayed them and got hot. The game vs Notre Dame was ugly but they always lose to Notre Dame. As a Pitt fan who has watched all their games this year I think they cover tomorrow.
    Nice call pook, keep them coming.
    BOL