BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Close calls will drive you insane.....

Two pushes in the last few seconds of the games turned a 4-2 day into a 2-2-2 one Talk about frustrating.

On a side note, love to give the finger to Iowa and their monumental collapse today. Really guys? I can handle a two point no-cover by Marquette as one of my losses but blowing a 15 point lead to not only blow my spread cover but a ML parlay as well

On to the next one. Big on Tulane, UConn, Harvard for the rest of the evening and nice little ML parlay with KState, Oregon, UNLV and UConn.

BOL guys. My ranting is over

BlitzTheBooks

Adding Cal Poly -8.0. Haven't seen much mentioned on here about this one. Have 'em capped at -12ish, should be a cake walk.

BlitzTheBooks

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTheBooks View Post
    Two pushes in the last few seconds of the games turned a 4-2 day into a 2-2-2 one Talk about frustrating.

On to the next one. Big on Tulane, UConn, Harvard for the rest of the evening and nice little ML parlay with KState, Oregon, UNLV and UConn.
    3-0 finish plus a ML parlay hit. 5-2-2 with one play left (Cal Poly -8). And yes, still cursing Iowa and Marquette.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're telling me
    I had Delaware and Drexel and San Fran vs LMU -2 earlier this week.
    Delaware went to double OT and had a non-called goaltend to help me push and San Fran gave up a 15 point lead to barely push in the last 2 seconds

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Nice finish! Gotta hate those garbage time pushes, but hey, on the bright side it beats a last few second loss!

mtc44380

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    You're telling me
    I had Delaware and Drexel and San Fran vs LMU -2 earlier this week.
    Delaware went to double OT and had a non-called goaltend to help me push and San Fran gave up a 15 point lead to barely push in the last 2 seconds
    I had both of those games too!! I bet them early when the line was -2, and of course later in the day SanFran moves to -1, however, Delaware went to -2.5, so I guess its a wash either way. But those were some pretty sour pushes. They had those in the bag.

BlitzTheBooks

It's a b!tch isn't it? I mean, I could always take the mature approach and say while I was a point from winning, I was also a point from losing.....but that doesn't make it any better

I posted this stat in another thread, but this week alone I've had 5 or 6 losses (not counting pushes - LOSES) by either a half point or 1 point. Most of which were absolutely stupid (ie. WVU making a garbage bucket against Kansas State to cover). Silver lining = have to be doing something right. Losing by a ton would mean I'm wayyyyy off base.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtc44380 View Post
    I had both of those games too!! I bet them early when the line was -2, and of course later in the day SanFran moves to -1, however, Delaware went to -2.5, so I guess its a wash either way. But those were some pretty sour pushes. They had those in the bag.
    Freaking Delaware was lucky the refs were on their side and gave them 42 free throws. And how the hell does San Fran go from shooting 60 percent to 10?
    If I had hair, I'd pull it

mtc44380

haha, I was certain the refs were on Delaware, it was amazing to watch that last 2 minutes and the fouls they called on Drexel. Looking back, maybe OT would have been nice and then they probably would have covered, Drexel was running out of players.

.... And that last garbage bucket was WVU gave me the back-door cover... but I feel your pain, cause ive been on the other end of that waaaaay too many times. Thats part of betting, if it was all easy, we would all be rich, our blood pressure would be normal and we would have a full head of hair.