KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Whatever the reason for your "retirement" nothing can take away from the fact that you went out like a champion. Thank you Kansas for providing me with so many winners. You ran a drama free thread...your followers were all good guys that tailed your plays with respect and you will be deeply missed I'm sure.

I hope you at least come back for the dance...see ya around and ty again.
    THATS WHY I WILL BE BACK,THEY ARE NO ASSHOLES ON THIS TREND LIKE COVERS FORM HOPE YOU GUYS MADE SOME MONEY! DONT UNDERSTAND WHY GUYS PAY FOR PICKS IM FREE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!! SEE YA SOON
    DAMN,JUST LOOKED AND I WAS FIRST PLACE IN THE NHL WEEKLY CONTEST THIS WEEK MAYBE I SHOULD POST SOME PUCKS

KANSAS24

Also watch out for mlb picks coming soon!

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Kansas, you are killin it!!

Why would you want to slow down? Plenty of good cappers strugglin here lately, but even the few losing picks you have posted have been due to ridiculous circumstances.

This site is full of players looking for angles and the majority of us send the positive vibes as well as valuable local insight.

Would love to see you continuing to post right up to Conference Tourney time and throughout the Big Dance!!

Cheers, Continued Success!!

KANSAS24

THANKS FATTS! MAY POST A COUPLE THIS WEEKEND JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST
    REALLY IM WORKING ON MY TOURN. BRACKET. NO ITS NOT TOO EARLY HAVE A PRETTY GOOD FEELING WHO WILL GET IN.
    STAY TUNES
    ALSO LOOKIN AT SLEEPERS. WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW !

First 12