WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Saturday CAA play I really like

JMU -2.5 vs. GA St. (5 units) - JMU has been playing well of late with a nice win at Delaware followed by a 2 point loss at NE. GA. St. does not have the size to stop Goins and they have been getting beat on dribble drive kickouts for 3 pointers lately, which JMU has been shooting well.

I think this number is way too low and I can't imagine it gets any better (surprised it moved down from 4).

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

what is your honest opinion on your tribe tomorrow??

WMtribe17

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    what is your honest opinion on your tribe tomorrow??
    I liked them at 10, not as much at 8.5 but would still lean towards them.

Mason does a very poor job at defending the perimeter and teams that shoot the 3 ball well have made them pay. NE and Georgia St. (2 similar teams to W&M) have both won outright at Mason this year because of the 3 ball. For some reason, Mason has looked better on the road than at home this year so I don't think it is out of the question that W&M could sneak away with a win. I also really like that W&M has been red hot from the 3 point line their last 5 or so games. Unfortunately, it is tough to trust in W&M's piss-poor defense to allow them to win a game, not to mention their knack for choking in the last 5 minutes of games.

I usually only bet against W&M in conference and sadly have been getting burned by them this year when I have... I probably won't play them tomorrow just because whenever I bet teams that I like, I usually jinx them.

WMtribe17

Adding:

JMU GA. St. OVER 128 (2.5 units)

W&M +9.5 vs. Ga. St. (2 units) - I just can't ignore how red hot W&M has been from behind the arc the past 5 games. Good sign for them last game against Ga. St. in that all 5 starters were able to score in double figures in a comfortable win over Ga. St.

W&M ML (0.5 units) (+375)

Delaware UNCW UNDER 142 (1 unit)