Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fidays NCAA Picks

Ive got three games on tap for tonight. Hopefully I can get out to a good start here for the weekend. Tomorrow should be a real good day for college basketball.

Northern Illinois +2 After being embarrassed last time out at home again Illinois Chicago, expect Rob Judson to have his team very focused for this one. Especially on defense.

Ohio +15 Louisville is just not good enough to by laying this many points against, a competative Ohio team.

Manhattan+4 I expect Manhattan to win this game straight up. Fairfield has played a tough schedule.....but has looked terrible doing it. And Manhattan played Memphis tough last time out at there place. Manahttan should get it doen, even though this line in moving the opposite way.

Let me know what you think. And I look forward to everyones posts for tomorrows games

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have a hard time siding with Northern Illinois tonight after their performance earlier this week...
    Louisville could easily blow Ohio out(by more than 15) @ home...
    Fairfield will be hungry to get a solid win @ home...
    I will stay away from all three, but BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too am liking your Jaspers play tonight bud. You might wanna even consider playing them on the ML.

I'm not convinced that Ohio is the right side of this game though, because this could be one of those games where Lousiville can just try an make a statement.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

well it was a good night. 2-0-1. thought NIU was gonna make that cover, but a push is better than a loss. Hopefully that was a just the start to a great weekend. I'll have my picks up for saturdays games tomorrow morning

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Congrats on the picks.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

very nice night indeed bro