Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Going thru my usual Mid week drubbing (mostly)...

Ahhh the great feeling of getting over the hump...as in the work week is almost over. That wonderful feeling lately has been tapered by getting my ass handed to me, on a paper plate nontheless, during a mid week slump that I have only been able to avoid once in the past month! Three small bets tonight, just to get my fix, and I'm staying away from any 1st and 2nd half parlays as those are draining my account faster than anything! If I were not to make any parlays in the past 3 weeks, I'd probably be close to even during the mid-week slump...but I'm a degenerate who needs a crash course in bankroll management!

Anyhow...I'm rolling with Deleware -2, Midd Tenn st. -14, and Samford ML +155...lets pray for a little bit of leniency from the gambling gods so I can roll into saturday with at least something worthy of splitting up into about 10 wagers over the course of the day and ride into Sunday on a positive note, and gain some confidence back in recognizing these lines! There are not many worse feelings than looking at the numbers and completely feeling lost as to whether to ride or fade certain teams...I'm hoping to get back to "locked in" mode where anything I touch turns to gold instead of shit!

BOL! I know I could use some!!!

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

welp...shoulda took the points in the Samford game...push on Delaware...and Mid Tenn st. broke me even...womp womp...I still have a solid 6 wagers to work with for Saturday...I think I'm gonna have to hit one tomorrow to give me 7's worth...Noticing SLU has been killing lately, maybe a fade spot? We shall see tomorrow! BOL