pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okie St finna.......

ROLL Kansas up and smoke em. U culd taiks dat tu da bainkk.

russiaboss
    russiaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Ok St laying the point GL

pulledclear

Aint u crakas no! I iz da bess dere eva wuz.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Time to load up on Kansas, wasn't feeling good enough about it, but I am now.

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

This was the post match thought from the first game report. "The Jayhawks’ offense went quiet down the stretch, going without a field goal for more than six minutes before coming alive in the final minute. Some of the problems, according to senior Jeff Withey, stemmed from KU’s inability to attack Oklahoma State’s two-three zone. “That two-three just hurt us so much,” Withey said. “We couldn’t score for a certain amount of time. And they were getting a lot of offensive rebounds, so they were scoring every time off that.”"

This is a fundamental problem for Kansas, the slight adjustment Kansas made that game was to put their best 3pt shooter in the game, but you simply can't put all your egg in the basket of jump shot. Pre this match, Self has been talking about reversing the rebounding difference but how are they going to do that when they don't have the guard to provoke the zone down the middle. Kansas is scoring 60.8 points per contest on the road in BIG12 games while OK ST scores 75.5 points per game at home in BIG12 play.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Time to load up on Kansas, wasn't feeling good enough about it, but I am now.
    U sorry az helle!

pulledclear

Lawdy!!! I gotz tu go cell mure crak cokane nowz.