govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

nd at pitt

looks like public is all over ND here

Nd should be still a lil hung over from ot games

pitt plays well at home

public all over ND and line is moving in their favor?

im not a expert on either of those but looks like pitt is the play

what yall think

im also on fairfield tonight -2.5

should beat up on iona at home and i think they win by 6

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I agree w/ you're pitt play, but I went w/ the under instead.

I like this Iona team so staying away from that one, fairfield has been underachieving.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

I think Jack Cooley handles Pitt tonight but anything can happen in this game. The Big East has been weird this year. 10 points is a lot though, especially for an in-conference game.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

On Irish. Pitt is extremely overrated. Pitt wins in a grinder. Pitt by 5-7... 63-56

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I agree w/ you're pitt play, but I went w/ the under instead.

I like this Iona team so staying away from that one, fairfield has been underachieving.
    kid fairfield has def been underachieving but they play good at home... i dont like iona they show up but not a great team... do i need to buy out?

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    On Irish. Pitt is extremely overrated. Pitt wins in a grinder. Pitt by 5-7... 63-56
    theyve beat 3 top 20 teams by 10 10 and 28 in last 10 games and lost to loui by 3... i wouldnt say their over rated...

BigDeem5

Come march they are 1 win and done.. Shocked if they get past round of 32, yet alone sweet 16

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Come march they are 1 win and done.. Shocked if they get past round of 32, yet alone sweet 16
    u might be right... i dont follow pitt closely... but them bustin out of the tourney has nothing to do with this game

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

DOn't buy out stick w/ you're gut. I'm not playing Iona, i just can't back fairfield as they are really letting me down this year.

As far as pitt being overrated is just silly talk. I mean they are rated 20 and that is right where they should be. Ken Pom has had them in the top 5 or so all season and for several reasons. They are extremely efficient on the offensive end and can rebound w/ anybody in the country. They are lead by an experienced PG who makes excellent decisions and hits big time shots consistently. There big man need to improve their foul shooting because in close games late, Mr. Dixon has his hands full substituting offense for defense every chance he can.

They also play solid on the defensive end and take care of the rock. They can grind out games and don't get panicked even while down on the road (see cincy game last week)

They aren't a threat to win the title this year but this team has legit chance at sweet 16, the Elite 8 might be a stretch but since they can matchup with several different styles by slowing other teams down, they will continue to be a tough out.

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    DOn't buy out stick w/ you're gut. I'm not playing Iona, i just can't back fairfield as they are really letting me down this year.

As far as pitt being overrated is just silly talk. I mean they are rated 20 and that is right where they should be. Ken Pom has had them in the top 5 or so all season and for several reasons. They are extremely efficient on the offensive end and can rebound w/ anybody in the country. They are lead by an experienced PG who makes excellent decisions and hits big time shots consistently. There big man need to improve their foul shooting because in close games late, Mr. Dixon has his hands full substituting offense for defense every chance he can.

They also play solid on the defensive end and take care of the rock. They can grind out games and don't get panicked even while down on the road (see cincy game last week)

They aren't a threat to win the title this year but this team has legit chance at sweet 16, the Elite 8 might be a stretch but since they can matchup with several different styles by slowing other teams down, they will continue to be a tough out.
    i agree 100% kid... their point guard is a great leader and that counts for so much in college bball... is there more than 19 other teams out there that have more talent on their team then pitt? sure... but that point guard always makes the best decisions and helps them win in those grind games where a less experinced leader would lose the game... pitt will be a tough out esp on neutral court i see them hitting the sweet 16 at least... plus their coach is no snubb either...

govolz

btw im sticking with fairfield kid... i think they get the win public just a little bit more on iona so i like that and like i said i think fairfield is the better team plus they at home so ill ride it out. i dont see iona comin out hot tonight

mcduggly

Good luck guys.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Pitt might win this by 18 tonight

Dixon will have them prepared after that loss in Marquette. Big East Conference Seeding/Byes most likely on the line here.

Oakland Zoo also understands the importance of this game and will be crazy tonight, prob been drinking all day with no classes

mcduggly

ND has 3 points with 7 minutes left to go in the first.

govolz

dugger unreal that pitt letting em hang in the game but hopefully they pull away late... should be up 40

govolz

prob shoulda gone with the under like lkid and say penetrate these shitty teams

nd down 16 and had 1 pt with 7 minutes to go in the first and now lead lol

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

i have NEVER seen a worse offensive team that Pitt in my life

BigDeem5

Brock, whats the play in later games?

govolz