Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Thoughts on the NCAA Tournament coming up...

Indiana WILL be a final 4 team, I don’t even need to see a bracket cause they will be slotted in Dayton/Lexington for the 1st 2 games, the 2nd 2 games will be IN Indianapolis…they waltz into Atlanta
    Duke WILL be beaten real early, hell 1st round would not surprise me. This team literally sickens me to watch
    Watch for Colorado to do some big things I like that team a lot.
    Gonzaga has their BEST team ever…keep that in mind, they could easily go to the Final 4 too if the seeding is right.
    Florida should get into the elite 8 at worst, very well rounded team
    Syracuse is total garbage
    Ohio st is not much better
    Louisville is WAY overrated too
    UCLA Blows, may not even make it
    Kentucky is GARBAGE
    Michigan st going to surprise people, they are totally under the radar, Michigan has grabbed most of the highlights
    Illinois can beat ANYONE, they can also lose to anyone like Belmont in the 1st round

I’ll tell you, I now feel like I have a feel for almost every single team that will go to the tournament, from the BIG conferences anyway. If someone from the MAAC or some shit wins a game, its usually a miracle anyway. Butler doesn't count there, they have a superior coach

Discuss....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

just give us the fade landers

nothing else matters

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

nothing else matters
    the tournament is my BEST time of year...year in year out. they don't have a "Brock Landers day" on April 3rd for no reason pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kansas will make final4

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

For the first time ever Duke is underrated. Time to jump on futures and enjoy the ride.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

nothing else matters

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Brock I think it's totally wide open this year. I agree Indiana is pretty tough but who knows with injuries and bad luck. I think it's far too early to tell as of yet. I can pretty much say when the tourney starts. You never know about injuries and that's key in this.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

If duke gets kelly back expect a final four. Without kelly, no more than 2 wins.
    MSU is the most legit final four option out there. Kansas, gonzaga, Miami, Florida, Indiana - out of those five will make up the remaining 3 final four slots. Michigan early exit. Wisconsin early exit. L'ville early exit.

Colorado, la Salle, Oklahoma, unlv, Wichita st, Harvard - these are my upset watchers.
    Points Awarded:

EDDIE MONEY LINE gave DOM_Toretto 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Going to rounds 2 & 3 at the palace of auburn hills... Can't fckin wait!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

NC State is a lock they have a move coming out on March 17th and ESPN will rig the tourney to hype up the movie

http://www.indiewire.com/article/tel...lway-to-marino

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Watch out for Georgetown they are major sleepers.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

DOM you have fun and I know you are looking forward to it.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Indiana WILL be a final 4 team, I don’t even need to see a bracket cause they will be slotted in Dayton/Lexington for the 1st 2 games, the 2nd 2 games will be IN Indianapolis…they waltz into Atlanta
    Duke WILL be beaten real early, hell 1st round would not surprise me. This team literally sickens me to watch
    Watch for Colorado to do some big things I like that team a lot.
    Gonzaga has their BEST team ever…keep that in mind, they could easily go to the Final 4 too if the seeding is right.
    Florida should get into the elite 8 at worst, very well rounded team
    Syracuse is total garbage
    Ohio st is not much better
    Louisville is WAY overrated too
    UCLA Blows, may not even make it
    Kentucky is GARBAGE
    Michigan st going to surprise people, they are totally under the radar, Michigan has grabbed most of the highlights
    Illinois can beat ANYONE, they can also lose to anyone like Belmont in the 1st round

I’ll tell you, I now feel like I have a feel for almost every single team that will go to the tournament, from the BIG conferences anyway. If someone from the MAAC or some shit wins a game, its usually a miracle anyway. Butler doesn't count there, they have a superior coach

Discuss....
    Where do I start with this?

Indiana will be a FF team? Wow. That's going out on a limb.

Duke early? Define early.

Colorado? Why? Be specific, what about a 7-6 team in the Pac-12 suggests they will go on a deep run. They just lost at home to Oregon State.

What makes Gonzaga a potential FF team, but not Louisville or Syracuse? This I have to hear.

Michigan State is 22-4 and LEADING the Big 10, and they just beat Michigan by 174 points. Who the hell would they be surprising? Only you.

So in a nutshell.

Brock predicted that the #1 team in the country will make the FF (SHOCKER!), and Gonzaga too (Shocker), but the rest of the teams are bunched togeter (Hmmm, we didn't know this already?), and oh yeah, Michigan State at 22-4 is a sleeer team.

Jesus Cripes.

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

My thoughts, picking any team you don't.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Gonzaga is garbage. Good teams don't exchange baskets with crap teams for 2/3 of a game.

Well there not garbage. But they definitely won't do anything when they have to play back to back good teams.
    Last edited by Dkid; 02-18-13 at 02:04 PM.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Where do I start with this?

Indiana will be a FF team? Wow. That's going out on a limb.

Duke early? Define early.

Colorado? Why? Be specific, what about a 7-6 team in the Pac-12 suggests they will go on a deep run. They just lost at home to Oregon State.

What makes Gonzaga a potential FF team, but not Louisville or Syracuse? This I have to hear.

Michigan State is 22-4 and LEADING the Big 10, and they just beat Michigan by 174 points. Who the hell would they be surprising? Only you.

So in a nutshell.

Brock predicted that the #1 team in the country will make the FF (SHOCKER!), and Gonzaga too (Shocker), but the rest of the teams are bunched togeter (Hmmm, we didn't know this already?), and oh yeah, Michigan State at 22-4 is a sleeer team.

Jesus Cripes.
    Colorado lost to ARIZONA ST at home, not Oregon St...big difference. They are gritty, got fukked out of a win at Arizona and won games at Oregon, which no one else has been able to do.

Duke won't make the Sweet 16 as they are currently constituted

Gonzaga has their BEST team EVER, they have risen to just about every challenge, the Ilinois game was odd though. Louisville has awful point guard play, Syracuse can't beat a decent team on the road to save their lives, always a big NO NO to focus on them in the tournament, if they got to play in their cocoon of the Carrier dome all season, they might never lose a game.

Michigan st has been UNDER the radar all year, and i still think they are, no one thinks they are BETTER than Indiana or Michigan, but they are just as good.

SamDiamond

Colorado lost to ARIZONA ST at home, not Oregon St...big difference. They are gritty, got fukked out of a win at Arizona and won games at Oregon, which no one else has been able to do.

Duke won't make the Sweet 16 as they are currently constituted

Gonzaga has their BEST team EVER, they have risen to just about every challenge, the Ilinois game was odd though. Louisville has awful point guard play, Syracuse can't beat a decent team on the road to save their lives, always a big NO NO to focus on them in the tournament, if they got to play in their cocoon of the Carrier dome all season, they might never lose a game.

Michigan st has been UNDER the radar all year, and i still think they are, no one thinks they are BETTER than Indiana or Michigan, but they are just as good.
    Gonzaga's best team ever managed to beat 11-15 San Fran by a total of 10 points.

Who the hell has Gonzaga beaten? They've played 3 ranked teams (Illinois, Ok State, and Butler), and are 1-2. That's it.

Syracuse has beaten more ranked teams on the road (Louisville, SD State), than Gonzaga has Top 25 wins.

Michigan State is ranked #4 in the country. How the hell are they underrated? They are in position for a #1 seed, explain how that is a "surprising" team.

LOL @ your "analysis" of Colorado. "They are gritty". WOW. That's deep Brock. Colorado isn't even the best team in the state of Colorado. CSU is. I'll make a bet with you. I'll take CSU, you take Colorado and let's see which team makes a deeper run?

Brock Landers

Gonzaga's best team ever managed to beat 11-15 San Fran by a total of 10 points.

Who the hell has Gonzaga beaten? They've played 3 ranked teams (Illinois, Ok State, and Butler), and are 1-2. That's it.

Syracuse has beaten more ranked teams on the road (Louisville, SD State), than Gonzaga has Top 25 wins.

Michigan State is ranked #4 in the country. How the hell are they underrated? They are in position for a #1 seed, explain how that is a "surprising" team.

LOL @ your "analysis" of Colorado. "They are gritty". WOW. That's deep Brock. Colorado isn't even the best team in the state of Colorado. CSU is. I'll make a bet with you. I'll take CSU, you take Colorado and let's see which team makes a deeper run?
    Done, $500?

And Illinois has beaten more Top 10 teams that ANYONE else in the country...

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Anyone who gets hot will win the tournament, plain and simple.

SamDiamond

Done, $500?

And Illinois has beaten more Top 10 teams that ANYONE else in the country...
    Still waiting for you to tell me who the hell Gonzaga has beaten.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

As for the Colorado bet. I accept but.

Will I get stiffed/scammed like Heritage, CreditWagering, your family?

Let's be honest. The likelihood of you having 500 dollars to your name once the NCAA tourney starts is about the same as you having a fukin pet unicorn.

So you may as well offer to bet 3 unicorns, your condo at the City of Atlantis, and the Hope Diamond.

Yeah, thought so.

I am curious about one thing though.

How the hell in that dime store brain of yours, can you say Colorado is "gritty" and can make a run in the NCAA tourney, and UCLA is garbage--- when Colorado is a full 2 games behind UCLA in the same f'in conference. Seriously?
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 02-18-13 at 02:48 PM.

Brock Landers

Still waiting for you to tell me who the hell Gonzaga has beaten.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

As for the Colorado bet. I accept but.

Will I get stiffed/scammed like Heritage, CreditWagering, your family?

Let's be honest. The likelihood of you having 500 dollars to your name once the NCAA tourney starts is about the same as you having a fukin pet unicorn.

So you may as well offer to bet 3 unicorns, your condo at the City of Atlantis, and the Hope Diamond.

Yeah, thought so.
    Gonzaga has beaten everyone they faced in conference to a pulp, including their game AT St Mary's.

Seriously, do we have a bet or not? i have $500 to pay you if i lose, don't worry pal LOL

SamDiamond

Gonzaga has beaten everyone they faced in conference to a pulp, including their game AT St Mary's.

Seriously, do we have a bet or not? i have $500 to pay you if i lose, don't worry pal LOL
    Sure Brock.

I'll hold my breath on getting paid.

Seriously, you really think anyone believes you have 500 dollars?

Do me a favor. When I win. Just give it to your wife and let her feed your kids. I'm nice like that.

Brock Landers

Sure Brock.

I'll hold my breath on getting paid.

Seriously, you really think anyone believes you have 500 dollars?

Do me a favor. When I win. Just give it to your wife and let her feed your kids. I'm nice like that.
    when i win...i'll have you send it to me via paypal or M0ney Order

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

I know Brock's supposed to be a jinx but I actually like his side on this - DEPENDING on ridiculous brackets/matchups, I would expect Colorado to go as far or further than CSU. Word.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

look out for cuse and ville.....Ohio State will be making an early exit to a team TALLER than them...

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

when i win...i'll have you send it to me via paypal or M0ney Order

PaperTrail07

LOVE....the early tourney chAt

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

2 big ten teams make the final four. hopefully michigan is one of them! i also see 2 #13 seeds or higher in sweet 16.

JohnnyGambler
    JohnnyGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Colorado State is the best team in that state. Top 10 in offensive efficiency ahead of the likes of Louisville, Syracuse, Miami, Kansas, Michigan St, Ohio St, Minnesota, etc. They are also the top rebounding team in the nation and play in a real tough conference this year.

They aren't too deep but have a lot of experience and size. Their defense isn't elite but they have the ability to bully teams and dominate in the paint. They've got a shot at Elite 8 if they don't have to face an elite 3pt shooting team beforehand.

PaperTrail07

Colorado St would lose to Cuse, Ville, Miami and Kansas.....i give them a shot vs Ohio State and Minny...thats it....people seem to forget how much Defense plays a part in the tourney....

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

the tournament is my BEST time of year...year in year out. they don't have a "Brock Landers day" on April 3rd for no reason pal.
    I 100% guarantee you lose money as usual.

Tournament games have the toughest lines but you will go crazy with what little money you have left.

Personally I will be looking at the NIT, CBI and CIT games that go under the radar and offer the best value to people who bet BIG and win BIG.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Never bet with Brock. If you win he will never pay.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Colorado State > Colorado

Brock stop talking about College Hoops. Thank you Sam Diamond for educating this dolt.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

hmmm no mention of kansas.... not surprised considering the name of the poster and his past record..

12 Last