onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

IU won't make Elite 8 and most likely not even Sweet 16 depending on draw... they can't win away from Bloomington I don't know what is so hard to understand about that..

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGambler View Post
    Colorado State is the best team in that state. Top 10 in offensive efficiency ahead of the likes of Louisville, Syracuse, Miami, Kansas, Michigan St, Ohio St, Minnesota, etc. They are also the top rebounding team in the nation and play in a real tough conference this year.

They aren't too deep but have a lot of experience and size. Their defense isn't elite but they have the ability to bully teams and dominate in the paint. They've got a shot at Elite 8 if they don't have to face an elite 3pt shooting team beforehand.
    You clowns saying Colorado state is so much better than Colorado are putting CSU on the fckin pedistool. If you want to talk about offensive/defensive efficiencies you have to talk about strength of schedule. Colorado #11SOS, CSU #44 SOS. Both teams are 3-3 vs RPI top 25, CSU has 9 top 50RPI wins and Colorado has 7 top 50 RPI wins. CU beat Arizona twice technically, they are big strong and have potential. Personally I think CU>CSU but if anything they are pretty damn even teams.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    You clowns saying Colorado state is so much better than Colorado are putting CSU on the fckin pedistool. If you want to talk about offensive/defensive efficiencies you have to talk about strength of schedule. Colorado #11SOS, CSU #44 SOS. Both teams are 3-3 vs RPI top 25, CSU has 9 top 50RPI wins and Colorado has 7 top 50 RPI wins. CU beat Arizona twice technically, they are big strong and have potential. Personally I think CU>CSU but if anything they are pretty damn even teams.
    this made me laugh. obv you mean pedestal.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    this made me laugh. obv you mean pedestal.
    No.

I think he meant pedistool.

Which is a foot covered in shit.

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Where is the VCU love? This team is on top of a very good A-10 and obviously has made tremendous strides in the NCAA tourney before. Akron could also be a nice little sweet sixteen team sitting atop of the MAC.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

St. Louis.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Thoughts on the NCAA Tournament coming up...

Indiana WILL be a final 4 team, I don’t even need to see a bracket cause they will be slotted in Dayton/Lexington for the 1st 2 games, the 2nd 2 games will be IN Indianapolis…they waltz into Atlanta
    Duke WILL be beaten real early, hell 1st round would not surprise me. This team literally sickens me to watch
    Watch for Colorado to do some big things I like that team a lot.
    Gonzaga has their BEST team ever…keep that in mind, they could easily go to the Final 4 too if the seeding is right.
    Florida should get into the elite 8 at worst, very well rounded team
    Syracuse is total garbage
    Ohio st is not much better
    Louisville is WAY overrated too
    UCLA Blows, may not even make it
    Kentucky is GARBAGE
    Michigan st going to surprise people, they are totally under the radar, Michigan has grabbed most of the highlights
    Illinois can beat ANYONE, they can also lose to anyone like Belmont in the 1st round

I’ll tell you, I now feel like I have a feel for almost every single team that will go to the tournament, from the BIG conferences anyway. If someone from the MAAC or some shit wins a game, its usually a miracle anyway. Butler doesn't count there, they have a superior coach

Discuss....
    Get your futures in now folks, Brock just made Syracuse to the Final Four a guarantee. I thank you Brock, from the bottom of my heart. I bet you have watched maybe 3 games of us all year, losses to Pitt/UConn/Nova (all on the road BTW) so you have no clue.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Get your futures in now folks, Brock just made Syracuse to the Final Four a guarantee. I thank you Brock, from the bottom of my heart. I bet you have watched maybe 3 games of us all year, losses to Pitt/UConn/Nova (all on the road BTW) so you have no clue.
    your team is LAUGHABLE guy...not a single win i think is worth a shit

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

the tournament is my BEST time of year...year in year out. they don't have a "Brock Landers day" on April 3rd for no reason pal.
    Damn right, pal!

April 3rd should be a national holiday....aka Legends Day!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's all matchup, Brock

I think Wisconsin is the toughest out in the dance.

Also, for the love of god - do not lose your ass on Zaga. They are a charade and will continue to be for the rest of their existence. They will get bounced way before their seed, like always.

UCLA could be a solid upset team waiting to happen, as their best players are made for the spotlight, and when it's on - they are dangerous.

Michigan is still the best team in the nation, IMO.

SamDiamond

your team is LAUGHABLE guy...not a single win i think is worth a shit
    This is why you are a joke.

Not one win worth a shit? They beat Louisville on the road.

And, you're the same guy sucking Gonzaga's nutsack, and you can't give me one solid win they have.

You think if Syracuse was in the WCC, they wouldn't be doing the same things?

SamDiamond

I had to bump this.

This is when Brock declared Louisville overrated, and oh yeah.

If Colorado loses to Illinois, Brockie owes me 500 bucks.

SamDiamond

Hey Brock.

When can I expect my 500?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Brock, did you contact Sam yet?

"Thou shalt honor thy gambling debts."

Just sayin'....

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Hey Brock.

When can I expect my 500?
    If I were you, I would expect that envelope as soon as he returned from England.

Seeing as how Landers cashed over 12 dimes on Tuesday, $500 is nothing to him

First 12