Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Typically, Your most profittable day of the week?

Mines for the past month has been Sundays. Tuesdays-Thursdays I usually get burnt! Saturdays have been close to even or a little profittable for most of the season. Today tho is my best Saturday to date...Hoping that doesnt mean my Sunday routine is going to change and I end up giving a charitable portion back tomorrow!

Anyone else keep track of this useless shit!? lol Just for conversations sake...

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Saturday is my worst day with some many games spread throughout the day, 12pm -12am, being a degenerate,I want to bet every game.

I prefer Wed. and Thru., even though it's a large card, the games are 7pm-11pm

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I got epically buried today, typical Saturday. Think I am going to take next Saturday off. Sundays seem to be good for me.
    Think I am trying to cap too many games.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Saturday's easily. Not today though.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Wednesday always my best. Saturday last week Badger half court shot fkd me out of 600 and this week had a 50 ml parlay to win a grand that missed because Mizz blew a 4 pt lead with less then a minute left. Went 1-2 on the day cuz Creighton is a joke and Texas is god awful at shooting the ball. Still up 250 on the week but wtf I should be up like 1500.

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

I def go overboard capping too many on Saturdays...Also why I love Saturdays, cause the action is non stop, and even if you shit the bed on a few to start, there are still good available plays as the day progresses. I started hot and mostly stayed warm today. I do notice tho, that Saturday from say 8PM on are tough tough lines (for me anyways). I have nailed some, but I've noticed that I give some back on the night caps of Saturdays. Sundays for whatever reason I just seem to be consistently on top of things. Its funny because Sunday is my only day off of work. So maybe I can focus a little better?! lol Idk or maybe cause nothing is rushed. But I swear to goodness, Tue-Thursday (mostly wednesday and thursday) Juice me so hard almost every dam week! I was up about 800 a few weeks back, and Monday I crept up a tiny bit more, Tuesday broke even, and between Wed and Thurs I lost about 80% of it. Now ofcourse that is because of my terrible bet managment skills, but regardless I wouldnt of hit a line that was errored by 20 points! That being said, you can bet your ass that I'll be betting Tue-Thurs this week! haha, what can I say, Im a degenerate! and a college bball junkie! Good luck to you fellas on all of your "Shit Days" ahead!

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I do really well weds/thurs then get destroyed on saturdays. I was actually happy to go 5-5 today and only lose juice

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Usually Sat-Mon are real good to me Sun and Mon are usually a cakewalk with the nba being so predictable on those days. Tues is when I normally piss the bed and the rest of the days are hit/miss.