dolla-dolla
    Cash Rules Everythang Around Me
    dolla-dolla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Towson

what is going on? up 10 at point and now starting the half slow, and trailing.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

All good. Cover check

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Towson did not deserve the cover or win, but I am happy they did. They looked lethargic - ton of stupid turnovers and were outhustled by Hofstra. Hofstra just couldn't buy a bucket and Buie shot an unprecedented 0-11 from the field

dolla-dolla

Quote Originally Posted by WMtribe17 View Post
    Towson did not deserve the cover or win, but I am happy they did. They looked lethargic - ton of stupid turnovers and were outhustled by Hofstra. Hofstra just couldn't buy a bucket and Buie shot an unprecedented 0-11 from the field
    omg it was terrible. but ill take that win. really good call on GState! i didnt have the balls to go ML and just took the points. looking at UT-A for tonite.

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by dolla-dolla View Post
    omg it was terrible. but ill take that win. really good call on GState! i didnt have the balls to go ML and just took the points. looking at UT-A for tonite.
    Yeah, Mason looked like crap. Was worried the over 134.5 wouldn't hit after they dropped 85 in the 1st half...

Will be a very good day if UT-A covers

dolla-dolla

Quote Originally Posted by WMtribe17 View Post
    Yeah, Mason looked like crap. Was worried the over 134.5 wouldn't hit after they dropped 85 in the 1st half...

Will be a very good day if UT-A covers
    if UT-A wins, i will sweep my SB. sprinkled some on a few parlays today on games i wasnt sure on that ended up 1-2.
    last parlay includes WA State and Boise State. they cover then im even on parlays today. (Got lucky on GB over Cleveland State last nite. shoulda stayed away like i said i would lol)

CASHIN' in ... Best day yet.