ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Pound Memphis -12.5 vs UCF

I am usually very accurate when it comes to UCF. There are just certain teams that UCF doesn't do well ATS on the road in CUSA and Memphis is one of them (other two being USM and Marshall). Memphis always does well against UCF at the FedEx forum. Just thank me later guys.

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Exact opposite, actually taking the Knights (very small though, more of a hunch + numbers play). The mental intimidation factor does scare me. Did you go to UCF?

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Yep went to UCF. Sorry you lost your bet though, man. Never like to see people lose money. I always have a little leg up when it comes to betting UCF though cause I know their tendencies, history, etc. Next time you have a hunch, let me know and I'll tell ya if you're leaning the right way! For those of you who tailed (my guess is 0 since I rarely post many plays) gratz! For those that didn't please know I'm like how Louisvillekid is to UofL when it comes to my Knights. I'm pretty much always on the right track and if I'm posting a bet you better believe I'm playing it too!

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

I tailed after a bit more research on the UCF. Thanks for the info