BlackRob
    BlackRob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami -6 @ FSU

Am I missing something, or is this one of the best spreads of the year?

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

for the canes?

BlackRob

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    for the canes?
    Yes, for Miami.

Duke already crushed FSU @ FSU (Miami crushed Duke by 27)
    UNC beat FSU by 5 @ FSU (Miami beat UNC by 26)

FSU just got killed by Wake Forest
    FSU barely beat GA Tech, Clemson (twice), and Maryland (twice) ... All games 5 pts or less margin

Miami already beat FSU @ MIA by 24

Only 1 team has played Miami within 6 since Reggie Johnson's return

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

12/01/12 @ covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/ncb/teams/team2236.html W covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/ncb/results/2012-2013/boxscore845671.html Regular Season W 2 U 148

I think Miami +2 at Umass was a little better

All Business
    All Business's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kenny Kadji, Miami's 2nd best leading scorer averaging 13.5 points and 6.8 rebounds per game, hurt his shoulder yesterday in practice and is probably going to be out tomorrow. He's one of their best 3-point shooters and is essentially the "Ryan Kelly" for Miami. I'm staying away from Miami for this reason but BOL to whatever you decide.

BlackRob

Quote Originally Posted by All Business View Post
    Kenny Kadji, Miami's 2nd best leading scorer averaging 13.5 points and 6.8 rebounds per game, hurt his shoulder yesterday in practice and is probably going to be out tomorrow. He's one of their best 3-point shooters and is essentially the "Ryan Kelly" for Miami. I'm staying away from Miami for this reason but BOL to whatever you decide.
    That's great info. I wasn't aware of that. That helps explain the spread. Hopefully it works out for me the same as MSU -4 @ Purdue did ... but you can never tell whats going to happen when injuries influence the spread.

BlackRob

Update on Kadji per NBC Sports

"Larranaga said Monday night that Kadji “tweaked” his shoulder during Monday’s practice, but a source said Kadji is expected to play on Wednesday against FSU."

Source

All Business
    All Business's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRob View Post
    That's great info. I wasn't aware of that. That helps explain the spread. Hopefully it works out for me the same as MSU -4 @ Purdue did ... but you can never tell whats going to happen when injuries influence the spread.
    Glad I could help! Looks like he may end up playing tomorrow after all but i'm still hesitant considering that the last 2 out of 3 road games Miami has only beaten their opponents by one point. Will be interesting seeing how this one turns out.