daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

The most fukked-up Under bet in the history of sports: Louisville-ND and Boston-Den

Louisville-Notre Dame = Under is a lock when Jerian Grant scored 12 points in 44 secs with 3 three pointers.. Russ Smith also missed 2 free throws.. Game went to 5 OT..

Boston-Denver = 3 secs left and the incompotent refs called bradley touched the ball last when it was clearly by faried.. Need 2 OTs to hit the Over..

Glad I was on the other side of the FIX!

knowlove85
    Update your status
    knowlove85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Louisville-Notre Dame = Under is a lock when Jerian Grant scored 12 points in 44 secs with 3 three pointers.. Russ Smith also missed 2 free throws.. Game went to 5 OT..

Boston-Denver = 3 secs left and the incompotent refs called bradley touched the ball last when it was clearly by faried.. Need 2 OTs to hit the Over..

Glad I was on the other side of the FIX!

Nobody gives a fukkk you stupid sht! Nobody gives a sht when you post that you won AFTER the game you dumb fukk. Look how nobody gives you any burn on your thread, you're irrelevant! P.S. you do a terrible job of trolling. You're painfully unoriginal and everyone has caught on!! The gig is up, nobody gives a fuk, nor pays you any mind (except me) you fat fukk

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by knowlove85 View Post
    Nobody gives a fukkk you stupid sht! Nobody gives a sht when you post that you won AFTER the game you dumb fukk. Look how nobody gives you any burn on your thread, you're irrelevant! P.S. you do a terrible job of trolling. You're painfully unoriginal and everyone has caught on!! The gig is up, nobody gives a fuk, nor pays you any mind (except me) you fat fukk

500forazip
    500forazip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I had that f_____kin u 205.5 in the bos/den game in a 50$ parley with SA and the LAC ml that sucked dude.