cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Northeastern -2 Monday

Is this a trap or??

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Probably the 1st CAA game this year where I am going to bet W&M to cover (probably will also do a ML bet). NE plays down to bad teams (1-4 ATS against the bottom 4 CAA teams) and now have their 3rd road game in 6 days. W&M defends the 3 pointer well and NE is terrible at defending the 3, which is a staple of the W&M offense.

W&M probably would have beat them last time if Rusthoven didn't foul out in the 1st OT.

If you like NE though, I'd bet them now. Line will likely move in their favor.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: neutral

cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Thanks man! Not sure if I'm going to bet them, seemed to good to be true so Im probably staying away from them regardless. You bring up some good points so I may stick with ya and drop a small bet on them. Thanks for the info brotha.

frongi
    frongi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

it's simple really. NE has a lot of close wins that could have gone either way and are not as good as their record suggests. also, they are on the road. NE is barely above average.

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

I agree W&M +2 is the sharp side here, revenge is in the air plus power ranking that i use has this game Northeastern -1, so you get line value as well.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

You must not have watched their game Saturday at Old Dominion

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

WMu is the play. Northeastern last few games have been barely squeezing by. William and Mary will lay the wood on them tonight. Which is what northeastern needs before heading into conference tournament.

neutral
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    You must not have watched their game Saturday at Old Dominion
    That is a very typical reasoning, betting what you saw last, how about W&M laying an egg saturday because they were looking ahead to this match. Another key angle to consider in this match-up, This match is Northeastern 3rd road game in 5 days.

bigguyz
    bigguyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I did not realise Marshavelski is out, along with Stahl; NE basically rolling 6 deep. Not touching this game, if I did. Go with the home team here.

neutral
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyz View Post
    I did not realise Marshavelski is out, along with Stahl; NE basically rolling 6 deep. Not touching this game, if I did. Go with the home team here.
    In terms of extra body yes, his contribution to this team is very small.