Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

we are moving big on a under - lou/nd

Trying to get as much as we can at under 127 - 599/600 lou/Nd

Its at 126.5 at most shops but shopping around trying to get this under and getting it at max.

I don't post much have never been much for bravado but we are getting on this so figure I'd share since I got my portion done. Between the 5 of us we all have this at 120ish trueline (I'm at 121, others are lower)

As you know with gambling you have to look for any edge and hope some random moron doesn't go 7/8 from 3 but the under is the play.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    Trying to get as much as we can at under 127 - 599/600 lou/Nd

Its at 126.5 at most shops but shopping around trying to get this under and getting it at max.

I don't post much have never been much for bravado but we are getting on this so figure I'd share since I got my portion done. Between the 5 of us we all have this at 120ish trueline (I'm at 121, others are lower)

As you know with gambling you have to look for any edge and hope some random moron doesn't go 7/8 from 3 but the under is the play.

i think your right.. louisville sucks on offense but their defense is awesome

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I agree the lou is struggling on O but its a pure numbers play- you see that much difference u gotta get down - but the X factors also favor the under - I would bore with shooting stats, bench points per minute etc but I think I'm the only one that gets excited being a math nerd heh