lazylover
    lazylover's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need a two game parlay tmro, suggestions in nba & ncaab appreciated

Any suggestions welcome.

JoshC58
    Update your status
    JoshC58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I've had a pretty good run this week using some new formulas I have been working on. If you check my thread titled "JC's Picks" in this forum you can see all of the games and the results. I'm not much of a parlay better but I will be posting any picks in the afternoon tomorrow. I tend to play O/U's quite a bit though and I know a lot of players prefer betting on the side.

If you have some specific games you are looking at and you just want my thoughts on it I'd be more than happy to share, not that I am anything special but I'm willing to help in any way.

lazylover

Sounds good, thanks. Today I nailed an ncaab 3 team: Duke, Washington, California, just barely.

JoshC58
    Update your status
    JoshC58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Congrats man those are hard to pull off, I can count on one hand the number of 3 teamers I have won in my life. I sprinkle in a 2 teamer every now and then, but I don't really like the potential of going 2-1 and still having a losing day.

lazylover

Your right. It was the parlays that destroyed me in the first place. Conversely, a few huge single favourites really spanked good too.