chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Chinoloco's PLAY OF THE YEAR #2

I'm 0-1 this year and around 50% this year posting on this site (seems to have been bad luck hence why I haven't posted as much but here is a play I'm VERY confident in. Last year I hit several huge plays with this team as some of you saw so without further or due.....

Long Beach St +2.5 (50 units POY) This guy King is a Stud, and with him and the transfer from Depaul they have been playing very well, this time is now almost as deep as last years team and they should take the big west. Hawaii I feel i overrated, they play sloppy ball and isn't as good as there record indicated. On paper its two evenly matched teams but keep in mind Long Beach played there first half of the schedule without king. I have been doing well but the site seems to be a jinx to me this year but Long Beach and POY on this site was very good to me last year so I have to do it again.

BOL everyone, I'm sure some people will hate on my pick but feel free to post what you think, you might even change my mind lol...

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Bump it up, this ones a winner boys

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I wish you luck. Hawaii is a tough place to get a road win, but you are correct about Keala King. Tony Freeland is a useful player as well.