DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Poor loser.

Yes, this is a gambling forum and my post was in response to the highly debated MSU ML bet that I was so confident in. It's all about the $$$

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Basketball Plays

3-Unit Play. #584 Take Furman (-1) over UNC Greensboro (7 p.m., Thursday, February 8)

So this just in: UNC-G is awful on the road. 0-9 type of awful. Why should tonight's game be any different? Three of Greensboro's last four losses have been via blowout, so we'll gladly back the home Paladins squad in their quest to sweep the season series. Furman has won and covered each of the past three meetings. Here is a fourth straight over a horrible road squad in UNC Greensboro.

3-Unit Play. #569 Take St. Peter's (+14) over Fairfield (7 p.m. Thursday, February 8)

I look at the Stags as a better MAAC underdog than a heavy favorite. This role just doesn't suit them well. Plus I think St. Peter's is more than capable of making this a closer, grind it out cover in a game that should be played in the 60s. Plus we are also working with the fact that Fairfield beat St. Peter's on their home court in the first meeting around two weeks ago, so here is a good chance for some revenge, albeit just a cover.

3-Unit Play. #590 Take Tennessee Martin (-1.5) over Eastern Illinois (8 p.m., Thursday, February 8)

Similar to our first place, here is another very poor road team in EIU, so we fade them accordingly. Just 1-10, the Panthers have just been inept offensively, both on the road and just plain in general with less than 60 points scored per game. That won't cut it in D-I hoops. The Skyhawks won and covered each of their past two games coming in here, and this one is a third in a row for Tennessee Mart

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

4-Unit Play #504 Take Denver -6.5 over Chicago (10:30 p.m. EST, Thursday)
    The Nuggets are completely healthy right now and one of the hottest teams in the league (seven straight wins entering tonight's contest) while the Bulls are real banged up and playing in the midst of a long road trip. Denver has one of the best home court advantages in the NBA because of the high altitude, not to mention the rabid fan base. Just think the Bulls are in tough here tonight. Denver is playing its best basketball of the season right now. They are a team we have pegged on the rise and one that could be real dangerous in the playoffs. We have them rated above the Clippers right now, and that is the team everyone was going gaga for about a month ago. Denver is 10-4 ATS at home against above-.500 teams, and they are 15-7 ATS as a favorite of less than eight points. Chicago has been a good ATS road team, but Denver has been even better at home. And we think this is a short line once again tonight. Denver's offense is really clicking right now, and we don't think the Bulls will be able to slow them down much. And the Bulls just don't have a very good offense and we don't think they will be able to score enough points to keep up

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Why do you maintain this. What happen is exactly what was suppost to happen. Nothing is gonna change. MSU wins all ten and covers point spread in them. Liking Minnesota vs Mich St is a bad call. move on now and forget it

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Fukkin bullshit

id bet this again 10 times in a row and they win 6/7.

i don't get the rotation, the white boy can't guard anyone ininside

mich st shoots lights out cuz they can't defend the only 2 shooters

First ... 2345