pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there a site that gives you all of the neutral game sites in college hoops?

I know that Don Best is pretty good, but I didn't realize that the GMU/ Bucknell, Va. Tech/ George Washington and Maryland/ ND games were all on neutral sites (wasn't listed that way on don best)...anyone with any other sites they use during the college hoops season?...

pags11

bump...was pissed to find out the WVU vs. N.C. State game wasn't at WVU's home floor...lucky for me I would have taken NC State...still trying to find another site besides don best...anyone with any info.?...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yahoo always lists the arena and city where a game is being played, and that's been good enough for my purposes. If you're looking for a list consisting only of games being played at neutral sites each day, I've never seen anything like that. But if you just want to check the location of a game, Yahoo is fine, although of course on rare occasions they do get something wrong. If you need to double check something like that, the team websites are a good resource. As far as I know, every Division I basketball team has a site, some more comprehensive than others, but all with reliable basic info and relevant press releases.

pags11

ganchrow, thanks...yeah, I'm just looking for like the day before the game for the location of all of the games...usually after Dec. it's no big deal (a couple of neutral site games), but some of these "classics" aren't being listed on Don Best and it can throw my handicapping off...I'll try to look up yahoo.com the day before...thanks again...

pags11

ganchrow,

thanks very much...have been using yahoo and it's been helping out a lot...