ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Play In Sports for me

To me this has been the best angle play in all of sports and as always been $$ this year. I'm sure some of you follow it. Play home dog that has overall worse record than the fav, however has significantly better home record vs opponents away record. Home court in NCAAB is probably biggest advantage in all of sports, some of these teams can be 11-1 at home and 0-6 away playing same teams. However public is always all over the team with the better record where as home team most of the time should be fav in these cases. From my experience these games will easily hit at 2 out of 3 mark and often will win straight up (for those that like to take moneyline) I was 5/5 with it saturday. Also I only will play the game where away team is favorite and is heavily backed by the public.

So todays play would be Cleveland st. +2.5 at home over Youngstowne st. Cleveland st is 9-2 at home, Youngstowne away 6-6.

Other lean that doesn't belong in this category but I like is arkansas vs fl. True line is 9 and it's way over inflated because of how FL been playing lately, so if line climbs from 11.5 to 12-12.5 it will have to be a play for me as well as there would be 3+ pts of value in that play.

BOL with your plays

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both looking good. Might add couple more plays by 9