lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Ncaa plays- mon.

Kick off the week with 2... Iowa st. -6 over oklahoma... Sooners comin off nice win at baylor and cyclones lost a tough one vs. k - state... Cyclones come out hard from the start and easily handle the sooners... also, i like texas + 6 at west va.... Texas very quietly is an improved team from earlier in the year when they were dreadful ( chaminade ring a bell?) Not pretty, but will stay inside the number, maybe even win outright..

Jrock82
    Jrock82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

With you on IA St, on opposite side of fence for W. Virginia. W. Virginia is tough place to play. W. Virginia has already beat Texas in OT at their place. Plus I think that W. Virginia has improved more this season than Texas IMO

lonegambler

West va depends HEAVILY on the perimeter game, very little inside... that center kilici for mountaineers has to be one of the worst centers in all of college hoops... Ridley improving everyday for texas..... I dont see west va getting to 65 pts. in this game...

JoshC58
    Update your status
    JoshC58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    Kick off the week with 2... Iowa st. -6 over oklahoma... Sooners comin off nice win at baylor and cyclones lost a tough one vs. k - state... Cyclones come out hard from the start and easily handle the sooners... also, i like texas + 6 at west va.... Texas very quietly is an improved team from earlier in the year when they were dreadful ( chaminade ring a bell?) Not pretty, but will stay inside the number, maybe even win outright..
    I'm not trying to nit-pick but I just wanted to point out that OU won at Baylor but followed that with a home loss to K-State. Iowa State lost at Oklahoma State then won at home against Baylor.

The only reason I even noticed is I looked at this game earlier and thought the line was a little fishy. If it gets above 7 I think OU can keep it inside the number.

lonegambler

Josh, you are right.... But i think iowa st. will beat them handily.....

JoshC58
    Update your status

Well maybe it will get to 7.5 and we can both win! I know it's a risky bet because Iowa State is great at home, but I'm hoping that OU makes a late push to get within 5 or 6. It wouldn't be fun if everyone was always on the same side.

lonegambler

correct me if im wrong BUT DIDNT IOWA ST BEAT BAYLOR THIS WEEK AND OAKLAHOMA JUSST LOSE TO KANSAS ST? IF U GONNA CAP GAMES THEN FIRST U SHOULD REFER TO UR FRIEND C IN NYC FOR SCORES OF PREVIOUS GAMES.CAUSE UR PICKS ARE BASED ON FABRICATED OUTCOMES FROM TEAMS THAT DIDNT EVEN PLAY ONE ANOTHER
    Last edited by lonegambler; 02-04-13 at 03:38 PM.

JoshC58
    Update your status

correct me if im wrong BUT DIDNT IOWA ST BEAT BAYLOR THIS WEEK AND OAKLAHOMA JUSST LOSE TO KANSAS ST? IF U GONNA CAP GAMES THEN FIRST U SHOULD REFER TO UR FRIEND C IN NYC FOR SCORES OF PREVIOUS GAMES
    I'm not sure if this was directed at me, but I though I was being friendly about the whole thing and just pointed out that the Sooners did beat Baylor, but they were coming off a loss at home to K-State. Iowa State on the other hand did beat K-State over a week ago, but they were coming off a loss at Oklahoma State and a win at home against Baylor. Oh I see you edited your post, but if you re-read my post above that I didn't have to edit, I have their schedules right. You didn't.

JoshC58
    Update your status

correct me if im wrong BUT DIDNT IOWA ST BEAT BAYLOR THIS WEEK AND OAKLAHOMA JUSST LOSE TO KANSAS ST? IF U GONNA CAP GAMES THEN FIRST U SHOULD REFER TO UR FRIEND C IN NYC FOR SCORES OF PREVIOUS GAMES.CAUSE UR PICKS ARE BASED ON FABRICATED OUTCOMES FROM TEAMS THAT DIDNT EVEN PLAY ONE ANOTHER
    Fabricated outcomes? Perhaps you should read my post (#4 in this thread), the one that I didn't have to edit, then check the schedules again, then get back to me.

JoshC58
    Update your status

Cyclones lost a tough one vs. K-State? By winning 73-67? Speaking of fabricated outcomes.

lonegambler

Yea ok, i see it.. but even with that you still get the game wrong.. and dont make fun cause you cant pick your nose right now....Iowa st. up 15...And josh, sorry bro.. thats my friend being a wise ass...

lonegambler

Down 20 vin, nice pick....

lonegambler

To my friend in ny, when you wanna win, you go with me...and to josh, sorry bro, but that was a bad pick.. again , i apologize for my rude friend...

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I'm a Texas fan, and would load up on WVA tonight. Texas was getting better, then they lost their best player (Jonathan Holmes). And now they suck again.

lonegambler

Texas- w va goes under... you just love goin against my picks....

lonegambler

Nj, be careful... not a good pick...

lonegambler

One down... one to go.... TEXAS covers a low scorin game....

nj1035
    Update your status

Nj, be careful... not a good pick...
    I hope you're right, I wouldn't bet against my own team....just giving my opinion. Been watching Texas all season.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

BOL..lone wolf...hope it cashes!!

lonegambler

Thanks ro, love your picture w your name!!!!

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I'm a Texas fan, and would load up on WVA tonight. Texas was getting better, then they lost their best player (Jonathan Holmes). And now they suck again.
    Julian lewis is their best player bro, with felix a close 2nd....

lonegambler

lets gEt something stright here , THIS IS MY PAGE AND I WANNA BE RUDE ILL BE RUDE , LIKE U GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH THOSE OTHER A HOLES USING MY NAME PLEASE DONT FORGET MY LIL NICKY WHOSE PAGE U ON THIS IS TO MY FRIEND WHO HAD TO MOVE AWAY FROM NYC CAUSE HE DIDNT LIKE COLD WEATHER AND BY THE WAY DIDNT GO AGAINST UR PICK DIDNT KNOW U LIKE WVA UNDER

JoshC58
    Update your status

To my friend in ny, when you wanna win, you go with me...and to josh, sorry bro, but that was a bad pick.. again , i apologize for my rude friend...
    Yeah I did get the game wrong, it happens, and it will happen every day most likely. I was simply responding to the statements in all caps about me fabricating games in my head. Congrats on the pick.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

One down... one to go.... TEXAS covers a low scorin game....
    Hopefully under 121

lonegambler

I thank u for allowing me to use ur name ive added to the name lone gambler as reputable capper with my picks the last 2 months my appreciation to u my dear friend from ny
    Last edited by lonegambler; 02-05-13 at 01:51 PM.

nj1035
    Update your status

Julian lewis is their best player bro, with felix a close 2nd....
    Trust me when I tell you this.....no. Julien Lewis is solid, and maybe comparable to Holmes, but Felix is not even close.

lonegambler

kick off the week with 2... Iowa st. -6 over oklahoma... Sooners comin off nice win at baylor and cyclones lost a tough one vs. K - state... Cyclones come out hard from the start and easily handle the sooners... Also, i like texas + 6 at west va.... Texas very quietly is an improved team from earlier in the year when they were dreadful ( chaminade ring a bell?) not pretty, but will stay inside the number, maybe even win outright..
    2-0 bang!!!!!!!
    Last edited by lonegambler; 02-05-13 at 01:52 PM.