irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Gotta go with george mason

Locked it in at -6.5 mason giving. earlier it was 6 but he who hesitates, you know the rest. I have a feeling it will be an 8 point spread by game time. 20x on George Mason They should'nt really have a hard time with Old Dominion, I mean they are 2-16 come on but stranger things have happened.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Already down to 6.

This one smells fishy.

irish1
    Update your status

I know and just got my line lowered to -6 with my book. and you are right why would it go down? Is someone hurt or suspended? I' m gonna check, back in a few.

TCamp15
    TCamp15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I did write up of this game in my thread i'm very disappointed to see this line going the other direction. i locked it up at 6 last night and it went up to 7 this morning and is now back at 6 which makes me wonder...i normally would go the other direction at this point but i'm already locked into it i would have to buy out and lose juice at this point. i also like fairfield today i got them at -6 its at 7.5 now.

irish1
    Update your status

I just checked johnny williams of george mason might not play but he is not a factor. so, there is no significant injuries. Hey, it is what it is. Lets take the money and run. Can never figure out the books reasoning. I'm laying the 6, 20 times

TCamp15

Williams has been out last two games and they just beat JMU with out him who beat Old Dom 2 times this year already by 3 the first meeting and 10 the second. and GM beat JMU by 11 their last meeting. For me it was GM of no bet...BOL

NjSunDvlSal
    NjSunDvlSal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Pound GMU -6, and 1st Half -3. ODU is soooooooo sooooo bad Idk how Vegas continues to keep their lines small. They beat UVA by an act of God, and since then have sucked.

TCamp15

65-68% on George mason and line is dropping...something isn't right here...i really hope we don't get screwed on this

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

ODU has not covered a single game in CAA games so far (0-9).

I don't know whether the fact that Mason is playing 3 games in 5 days or the injury to Johnny Williams is the reason why the line has moved in favor of ODU. Mason has the depth to be able to play 3 games in 5 days and the injury to Williams is a blessing in disguise - Williams shoots at a low percentage from the field and has trouble corralling rebounds. His injury has given added playing time to Arledge, who has taken advantage of it by looking great offensively for Mason in the 2 games Williams has missed.

TCamp15

I know i looked at all this haha I have a write up on my thread i just think the fix may be in this game today...there should be no reason other than a fix that mason doesn't win this by DD

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just take it for what it's worth man, you don't gotta go all conspiracy theorist thinking fix... Other night Weber St was only favored -6.5, yet they won by 30 in the previous matchup, and won by 21 for the -6.5 game.

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Love GM 1st H -3 here.

TCamp15

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    Just take it for what it's worth man, you don't gotta go all conspiracy theorist thinking fix... Other night Weber St was only favored -6.5, yet they won by 30 in the previous matchup, and won by 21 for the -6.5 game.

i locked 6 in last night at midnight. i'm just stating that if they don't cover something is wrong haha they should easily win this one by DD. if they don't something is wrong here

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TCamp15 View Post
    i locked 6 in last night at midnight. i'm just stating that if they don't cover something is wrong haha they should easily win this one by DD. if they don't something is wrong here
    I was on weber st their last two games. I'm on GMU-6 the game and now I think the first half sounds good too.

irish1
    Update your status

Thats in as well -3 1st half, another 20x

Tuff Gong
    Tuff Gong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Down to 5 now... hmmm

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Call me a sucker because I'm biting the bait and laying big on the -5. I will also sell off some points. Maybe a nice 3 team pleaser

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

You cannot play George Mason here.

Old Dominion is the only possible play considering the line move, the movement in the Moneyline odds, and the consideration of the fact that well over 90% of Moneyline bets are on GM. So, if GM wins, the house loses here it seems, or the uber-minority that are moving this line toward old dominion lose here.

Monday, yes the day of the week, is my only hesitation to absolutely pounding old dominion. Rlm plays struggle Mondays I've noticed.

Im on the +6 with an equal amount on the +220.

RHB041000
    RHB041000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

lol, 1H -3 cash in the winner, easy money

Crate Mayne

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    You cannot play George Mason here.
    Smooth move bud, you guys over think and analyze everything. Already cleared my 10 minute bet, cleared my 1st half bet by a mile... and then soon to clear my full game spread/ML bets by a mile. Already up big from 1st half, the rest is just icing on the cake.

Enjoy your OD bet, its gotta be great throwing money on a 2-19 team to win
    Last edited by Crate Mayne; 02-04-13 at 06:54 PM.

WMtribe17

Smooth move bud, you guys over think and analyze everything. Already cleared my 10 minute bet, cleared my 1st half bet by a mile... and then soon to clear my full game spread/ML bets by a mile. Already up big from 1st half, the rest is just icing on the cake.

Enjoy your OD bet, it's gotta be great throwing money on a 2-19 team to win
    You forgot to mention the 0-9 ATS record in the CAA

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy you're OD bet, it's gotta be great throwing money on a 2-19 team to win

Just because of this guy I hope OD comes back

Anyone can say this at HT when George Mason is up 12

WMtribe17

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

Setting up to be similar to ODU's game against Towson. Down 14 at the half and tied it up like 8 minutes into the half. Granted, Towson did everything in their power to lose that game and ODU still couldn't win

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Go GM for me

Crate Mayne

Honestly, cool... if I lose the 2nd half I'm already up big, so it just lessens the profit.

I'm just saying, people need to stop over-analyzing. The line dropped, omg no! GM beat them by 25 last matchup, and yet you're gonna confidently throw money on a 2-19 team to win?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly, cool... if I lose the 2nd half I'm already up big, so it just lessens the profit.

I'm just saying, people need to stop over-analyzing. The line dropped, omg no! GM beat them by 25 last matchup, and yet you're gonna confidently throw money on a 2-19 team to win?
    I know for a fact that you are down a ton of money long term. GM was not a smart play tonight. Win or lose you take a beating playing the obvious favorite on the road conference play with season revenge.
    And to disregard the 2nd half tells me you are penetrating clueless.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one bet the ML I don't think in this thread? They bet the spread...

Its just funny when people come in at HT with their comments where were you before the 12 point lead? ... Have a good night hope you didn't make a 2H bet

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    I know for a fact that you are down a ton of money long term. GM was not a smart play tonight. Win or lose you take a beating playing the obvious favorite on the road conference play with season revenge.
    And to disregard the 2nd half tells me you are penetrating clueless.
    I want to thank you Irish for this post. I saw this earlier today & started looking at this game big time. EVERY angle I looked at & looking at the past few games and opponents SCREAMED to take GM tonight!!! Dominion is a horrible team losing to almost ev1 by significant margins. GM already beat them by almost 15 I think, so confidence should of been sky high for GM. BESIDES, GM just beat James Madison (on the road!) by double digits. Dominion LOST to James Madison recently by double digits. So that leads me to this question ridims.......... "How the F was GM not the play"??? It was EASILY the play tonight & looking at the board, it was the easiest play of the day IMO!! And the line dropped to 5????? People actually took Dominion, 2-19, in this spot??? WOW!! Yea, to me it looked like GM was the play or NO play & I dropped 5 units on GM Also took that first half when irish added a huge play. I was nervous at 27-25 GM, but they blew them out of the water from that point. Second half they go to within 10 I think, but this game was GM all the way..........to the bank. Smartest play on the board tonight, no questions asked. THANKS irish!!! VAMOS!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Crate Mayne

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

No one bet the ML I don't think in this thread? They bet the spread...

Its just funny when people come in at HT with their comments where were you before the 12 point lead? ... Have a good night hope you didn't make a 2H bet

He only bet the first half & game spread. At least, that is what I saw before I left the house tonight. Thanks again irish!!! Freaking picked up almost 7 units for this game!!!! For me, that is a great night already

Crate Mayne

You don't know me...and I didn't disregard the 2nd half, I just stated that if they lost in the 2nd like he hoped, I'd still make out big overall...As I'm pretty sure profit is profit.

All I know is, you don't bet on a 2-19 team to win, that lost by 25 last time, unless odds are like +1200... not +110 or whatever it was. You either take GM, or skip the bet because odds are stacked against you.

If GM was a dumb play, then I guess 3/4ths this board was dumb lucky. And I guess I was mentally handicapped to bet on 1st 10 minute/1st half/Full ML/Full spread and win every one of them...And I guess even dumber to risk it in an open parlay spot.

Damn where's my helmet! I'm we-todd-did!

irish1
    Update your status

GMU just gave me 200. The book could'nt scare us away tonight

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

You don't know me...and I didn't disregard the 2nd half, I just stated that if they lost in the 2nd like he hoped, I'd still make out big overall...As I'm pretty sure profit is profit.

All I know is, you don't bet on a 2-19 team to win, that lost by 25 last time, unless odds are like +1200... not +110 or whatever it was. You either take GM, or skip the bet because odds are stacked against you.

If GM was a dumb play, then I guess 3/4ths this board was dumb lucky. And I guess I was mentally handicapped to bet on 1st 10 minute/1st half/Full ML/Full spread and win every one of them...And I guess even dumber to risk it in an open parlay spot.

Damn where's my helmet! I'm we-todd-did!

GM was far from a dumb play. Just crunch the numbers. Only people who took OD would claim it was a bad play. I had them winning by 10+ points same with Iowas St. and Syracuse even though everyone was on the opposite side. Just do the math on any of these teams and there's no way you can say it's a bad bet. I do admit that the line movement was a bit confusing but that didnt stop me from buying it at 7, 6.5 and 5.5 7 times over

GL on the rest of your plays today everyone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Crate Mayne

BankHead
    BankHead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Congrats on whoever had GM tonight, strait cash!

LiveAction916
    LiveAction916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3007

Took GM -6 for $150. Books are giving away free $$$ with lines like that.

Tshooter
    Tshooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy $$$.

Easy $$$.Like anybody against ODU.

12 Last