Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weber & Montana games

Weber beat Northern Colorado by 25 at home, and the away spread tonight is only -4.5... should be solid play, otherwise ML is nice at only -190

Montana beat Eastern Washington by 15 at home, and the spread is up to -7.5... ML kinda steep, but at spread or below should be good to go... 11-0 vs 4-7 within conference

Anyone else feeling these games? Should make solid plays if people's are down on the day so far lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: richierich1421

Crate Mayne

Easiest parlay you could ask for... Weber won by 21 with a spread of only -4.5, and Montana won by 19 with a -7.5 spread.

Please tell me someone else played either one, or both of them tonight? It's as close to free money as you can get...yet I feel everyone on here is only ever worried about playing the major conference teams.

richierich1421
    richierich1421's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

tailed the weber play and parlayed it with washington -3. thanks!

Crate Mayne

No doubt, glad to hear... Make that money! I just hope I don't blow all my winnings on the Super Bowl... Let's go 49ers!