Betpoints: 793

2\2 Saturday Card

George Washington +2.5
    Dayton +6.5
    Tulsa +16.5
    Oklahoma St. +10.5
    Colorado -5
    St. John's +8.5
    Rolling with some road dogs...I really like Dayton. I'm a KU guy but I think OSU can hang around and keep it within the number. If I don't go 0-6, in the evening I lean with an underrated OU team -3.5 @ home over K-St. and even though Florida has looked great lately, I think after getting, for lack of a better word, spanked, in the 2nd half the other night, we'll find out what most of us already know, Ole Miss is a pretender. Having said all that, I gotta think they can man up and cover the 17.5.
    Iona +2.5
    Drake +2.5
    Iowa St -3.5

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

How confident are you with the Colorado pick?

RPK2004
    RPK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its one of those things where Colorado has a really solid team, but they're one of those teams who love to lay eggs in games like these. They SHOULD beat Utes by double digits, but Utah has quietly been improving from being absolute garbage last year\earlier this year. Boyle is a good coach for Buffs and I think he knows a loss here looks bad come march and so I rolled the dice with them. It seems like a steal, so I would proceed with caution

RPK2004
    RPK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now that I'm watching the CU game, laziness by not knowing Utah was hanging Majerus' sweater in the rafters and the Utes looking like they playing with some inspiration from a pretty good crowd might cost that bet. Looks like Buffs will be lucky to pull this one off SU. Good to see that sweater hanging though. Some good teams back then.