Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Fix was definitely on in Minny tonight

Had second half under 69.5 and Minny decides they need two more points while being up 17 already. Fcked by half a point, and the score just happens to come in right on the number...19!!!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

The number was up and down all day. You never know what you are going to get in a 20 point spread game.

TCamp15
    TCamp15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I had 17 and if you want fixed i lost the NBA golden state under by 1 point on a bull shit tip in by GS up 11...like really

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I dont doubt it. i dont think the players play a major role in fixes ... maybe they do... i just want to give them the benifet of the doubt but i am certain the refs do what they can to influence the point spread

Nomadik

Some coaches, Tad Boyle of my Colorado Buffs, tell their players to dribble it out and don't try to pour salt in the wound. You don't add on to a 17 point lead. Some coaches just have class, Tad Boyle, and some don't, Minny's fckin classless coach.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Just because you lost doesn't make the coach classless. Why don't they play defense? Mercy is for pussies...unless you are on the under I guess

Nomadik

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Just because you lost doesn't make the coach classless. Why don't they play defense? Mercy is for pussies...unless you are on the under I guess
    You obviously don't know shit about coaching. And trying to needle me just goes to show you're a classless broke punk.

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Had no money on game, but was watching.

When the Nebraska dude went to the line and made the one out of 2 free throws Nebraska had the spread covered at 17. There were 35.9 seconds left. All Gophers had to do was dribble out clock and end game. They get to half court and for whatever reason they ran a set play! They got a basket and now the Gophers had covered the spread. There were about 10 seconds left. Nebraska gets the ball and swings the ball around the 3 point line and the one Nebraska guy starts to go up for a 3 and for whatever reason just dribbled backwards and let the clock run out.