On the road at Wisky??

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

fukk no minny is only good at home

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you watched any of minnys games recently?

They really are awful I thought they could possibly make the elite 8 even sneak into the final 4 but boy was I wrong

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

I really feel they get it together today and win at wisky

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i dont know man ... like someone else mentioned this game should have been a pk but wisconsin can be pretty tough at home if they are shooting well...

typically they shoot well at home, the michigan state game was a rare poor shooting performance at home

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Wisely is shooting horrid lately

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Well the line should be 4 or higher rigt? Minny has been playing horrid and wisky tough at home?

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

It's a tough game but to think Minny is not a good team is a mistake. Minny played the #1 and 2 ranked teams in the nation, of course they are going to look bad, most teams will. They threw up a headscratcher against NW, but that could have been a lingering effect from Indiana and Michigan...Wisconsin is playing just as poorly right now after beating Indiana. Wisconsin doesn't blow teams out and sets a slow, grind it out style of play and consistently lets teams stay in games. They rely on outside shooting to score points and their shots have not been falling. This game should probably be a pick'em which is why the points are so attractive. If you look at the teams that have beaten Wisconsin, they are high powered offensive teams who where able to break through Wisky's defense and run in the open floor. Minn will have to do that to win today, but I can't see laying 3 points with either of these teams in this game. A poster above said that he thought "Minny could make the Elite 8" as did I, but their recent stretch has a lot of people writing them off as a poor team, which I don't think they are. Minny is also 11-6 ATS this season while Wisky is 6-9...Wisky may win this game cause their at home but I don't think they cover.

USMC28
    USMC28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

I kind of like Minn in this game they out rebounded NW by 22 rebounds that last game they just had a bad shooting night! I think they get it done today!

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Minnesota has the far better athletes, but it will probably come down to how well Wisconsin shoots the ball. I've got Gophers +3 so I'm hoping the Indiana game was a fluke for UW.

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

im on minny

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

wisky beat indiana on the road and lost by 2 to mich st after missing god knows how many FTs