No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Friday's leans

Wisconsin-Milwaukee +6.5 vs. Wisconsin-Green Bay: rivalry game at home. Phoenix haven't won a single game away from their own arena. UWM bounces back from the meltdown of all meltdowns.

Manhattan +3 vs. Loyola (Md.): I don't get it. A 5-13 team is only a one-possession dog to a 14-6 opponent? Jaspers have been playing better lately. I think they might get a win here over Loyola.

Canisius +1
    at Rider: Canisius the more battle-tested team. They've played a tougher schedule. I think they get a road win in this spot. Rider hasn't lost since the beginning of the month yet they're the dreaded -1 home favorite.

Thoughts?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

NIagara looks like a winner to me, no leans no other games, gl.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    NIagara looks like a winner to me, no leans no other games, gl.
    Good luck lee.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Sharp play on Manhattan.

In fact, it's almost too sharp and may be over thinking. That line should be more -6 or -7 for L-MD. Definitely a Vegas trap. I may go square and put my toes in it though....

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Agree with leet about Niagara. Rolled up Siena at home by 23 on the 17th. I know the whole "revenge" angle comes into play, but Siena is one of the worst teams in the MAAC (maybe the NCAA). I'll spare the details, but my lean has a lot to do with the pace Niagara sets and their ability to NOT turn the ball over on offense vs. Siena's inability to control the ball (Allowing nearly 8 steals per game and turning over 20% of possessions). Siena coulda also be playing with a shortened bench, as Ryan Oliver (knee), Imoh Silas (ankle), and Trenity Burdine (academics), are all questionable for the game.

One negative for this bet is the return of a key Siena role player, Rob Poole, who averages nearly 13 ppg & 5 rpg. Could he be enough to swing the score back in the direction of Siena? Maybe, but I don't think so.

Definitely on your side with the Canisius pick. The public is all over Rider and the line just screams SQUARE BAIT.

fhizzex
    fhizzex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Anyone like St Peter's +17? They aren't a great team, and I certainly don't think they'll beat Iona, but I think 17 is too much to give. I don't think St Peter's will lose by more than 12. Any other thoughts on this?