Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Still a chance for you. I had them -7

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Still a chance for you. I had them -7
    Zebras fu*ked this game up I don't even want to look at the box score yet so many fouls its unreal

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down 1 with 20 seconds left and they shoot a 3? unreal take the ball to the hole zebras calling everything a foul!

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

What you have to remember is that NC State is the least mentally tough team in the nation, and its not even close. CJ Leslie, Scott Wood, Lorenzo Brown, and former NC State player Ryan Harrow, these kids are headcases. Did you see the way CJ Leslie disgraced himself toward the end of that game? Missed 3 game tying free throws, then misses 3 tip-ins, then tries to get T'ed up instead of fouling the rebounder with 8 seconds left. I'd say he was probably looking ahead to UNC at halftime, but more likely he was probably looking ahead to the NBA Draft instead.

I think its time Mark Gottfried write off Brown and Leslie. Let'em bounce around the D-league, I'm sure they've got plenty of demand for tweeners who can't defend, rebound, or shoot free throws, and cry like babies when things don't go their way. Rebuild with Warren and Purvis, and hope Wood still remembers how to make jumpshots and not act like the punk that he is.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    What you have to remember is that NC State is the least mentally tough team in the nation, and its not even close. CJ Leslie, Scott Wood, Lorenzo Brown, and former NC State player Ryan Harrow, these kids are headcases. Did you see the way CJ Leslie disgraced himself toward the end of that game? Missed 3 game tying free throws, then misses 3 tip-ins, then tries to get T'ed up instead of fouling the rebounder with 8 seconds left. I'd say he was probably looking ahead to UNC at halftime, but more likely he was probably looking ahead to the NBA Draft instead.

I think its time Mark Gottfried write off Brown and Leslie. Let'em bounce around the D-league, I'm sure they've got plenty of demand for tweeners who can't defend, rebound, or shoot free throws, and cry like babies when things don't go their way. Rebuild with Warren and Purvis, and hope Wood still remembers how to make jumpshots and not act like the punk that he is.
    Can't say I disagree with anything you said here. Soft team. Probably will get a 4 or 5 seed in the tournament and get trounced by a small conference team that works hard.