TCU
    TCU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1221

Creighton @ Wichita St

I'm getting Wichita St as 2.5 point favorite. I get that they have a decent home court advantage but they're going up against Doug McDermott who is playing out of this world right now. The loss to Evansville on the road was a bit concerning so not really sure how to read this game. I think Creighton SU looks good but is it a trap? Obviously it's going to be hotly contested but the Bluejays definitely have more than enough to win outright.

Any thoughts

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ranked road dogs typically not a great bet...

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I know they are the "square" play but I think Creighton rolls. McDermott is an absolute monster and Creighton will be up for this game-they know they need to win every conference game to get consideration for a 2 seed in the tourney. I don't think Carl Hall is 100% yet and none of their starters has an advantage over any Blue Jay starter. Don't forget about Echenique who shoots about 60%, another solid weapon. Creighton is also #1 in the nation in 3 point percentage
    There is no weakness on this Creighton squad, with possibly the exception of the backcourt, the only way I see them losing this game is if Creightons guards get the jitters and turn the ball over too much.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I know they are the "square" play but I think Creighton rolls. McDermott is an absolute monster and Creighton will be up for this game-they know they need to win every conference game to get consideration for a 2 seed in the tourney. I don't think Carl Hall is 100% yet and none of their starters has an advantage over any Blue Jay starter. Don't forget about Echenique who shoots about 60%, another solid weapon. Creighton is also #1 in the nation in 3 point percentage
    There is no weakness on this Creighton squad, with possibly the exception of the backcourt, the only way I see them losing this game is if Creightons guards get the jitters and turn the ball over too much.
    im gonna say pretty confidently that not gonna happen...not to mention i seriously doubt this the mentality that they can win them all and get 2 seed consideration..im sure they go into every gm wanting to win but doubt they have their hearts set on a 2 seed..

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Keep talkin like you're black tho

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brocks on Creighton BTW

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Shox in this one

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I like that the entire board is on Wichita State today. The "sharp" play. I may eat these words but I still say Creighton "Square Play" wins or atleast covers a close one.

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ref is boning Creighton with all of these fcking calls