RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Can South Florida Pull it Together tonight????

Initially, I like this play. Line is RAZOR sharp. Rutgers is a team I smell on the verge of a total collapse... Why? They sit in the middle of one of the toughest conferences in college basketball. They have ZERO recognition, ZERO buzz even WITH wins over Ranked Pitt and St Johns...

I think this is 1 of two things tonight. A let down spot for the Scarlet Knights, or the continued struggle of a lost Bulls team... I love that USF sits at the very bottom of this conference. Nothing to lose attitude, traveling all the way to cold and shitty New Gunswick after getting absolutely hammered at Louisville...

So I ask... Which side do you play? "The Hangover Part 3" and figure there is no way Rutgers doesn't pummel this team, kicking them while they're down? Or, do you see it as "The Big Payback" where South Florida regroups, plays loose, shoots the ball over 50% on the night, and somehow walks out of that building with a win????

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Tough game,

Rutgers is a very well coached squad and the RAC is a tough environment to play. I've been there several times and its so small and they serve no boos(lol not that it matters for any other reason than it pissed me off).

I'm just going to watch this one, GL thou you're thought process is right now.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Tough game,

Rutgers is a very well coached squad and the RAC is a tough environment to play. I've been there several times and its so small and they serve no boos(lol not that it matters for any other reason than it pissed me off).

I'm just going to watch this one, GL thou you're thought process is right now.
    Yup been to many games at the RAC, considering Slutgers is my alma mater...!!!!

The play tonight, is Rutgers @ home or no play at all... They are coming off a DD loss to Cincy and USF is lost at the moment... Averaging a measly ~50 pts their last 5 outings and although their opponents are averaging ~60, Rutgers only needs a margin of 4.5 points to win this game according to Vegas... On the year, Rutgers puts up an avg of ~70 points per game... Opponents are averaging around 66 against them...

As my math would have it...

USF puts up ~58+ points tonight...

Rutgers puts up somewhere in the range of 65+...

The OVER 123 is a play worth considering, if you can't pick a side...

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

I concur with those who lean toward Rutgers or taking a pass. I wouldn't put my trust in a mediocre team in what can be a tough place to play.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Under tt for south florida.
    If I did my math right should be 58
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 01-17-13 at 03:14 PM.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

USF isn't the team that people remember last year

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

good call RS, usf cover