DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Wyoming Top Scorer Suspended. Bar Fight

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wyoming-suspends-martinez-bar-fight-182645362--ncaab.html;_ylt=Aj_k.amMcrO5RKISvmX1CrYe 1LYF

Wyoming coach Larry Shyatt has suspended one of the team's top scorers indefinitely after a bar fight.

University of Wyoming athletics officials announced Monday that charges were filed against Luke Martinez over the weekend due to an off-campus incident Dec. 30. University officials are not saying more about what led to the suspension.
    Martinez is a 22-year-old senior who was averaging better than 14 points a game before he fractured a bone in his hand. Laramie police say a bar fight caused the injury.
    They say Martinez was among several people who fought early on the morning of Dec. 30 at the Buckhorn Bar in Laramie.
    Police initially said they didn't expect charges to be filed

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you I did not see this laying off this game now

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

Hell yeah man thank you, I was considering Wyoming tonight but not now, I am staying away

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

what is failed to be mention in this post is the fact that hes been out anyway. He hasnt played in the last three wyoming games

Fanatik
    Fanatik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 775

That is already factored into the spread... Wyoming still covers imo

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    what is failed to be mention in this post is the fact that hes been out anyway. He hasnt played in the last three wyoming games
    ^^^^
    This. Wyoming has struggled to score though since losing Martinez, as he was by far their best 3-point shooter and perimeter defender.