Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

anyone

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

What kind of advice would you like BB? All 3 plays are reasonable IMO. Personally I am on the other side with all 3 but that doesn't mean a hoot really. I am playing NC State because they are the better team and I don't believe they will be "let down". BYU is also a better team and a monster at home, and they recently added a key guard who is back from Mormon mission. As far as Pitt goes, I think they the number is a little small because of the loss to Marquette. I had them as 8 point favourites, Villanova on a bit of a down year.
    Again, my opinion means virtually nothing but you want it you got it. Good luck.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    What kind of advice would you like BB? All 3 plays are reasonable IMO. Personally I am on the other side with all 3 but that doesn't mean a hoot really. I am playing NC State because they are the better team and I don't believe they will be "let down". BYU is also a better team and a monster at home, and they recently added a key guard who is back from Mormon mission. As far as Pitt goes, I think they the number is a little small because of the loss to Marquette. I had them as 8 point favourites, Villanova on a bit of a down year.
    Again, my opinion means virtually nothing but you want it you got it. Good luck.

agree .. byu at home is very good opposed to them playing on the road .. pitt im not to sure about but i also agree with nc state ... they could be so dangerous this year especially during conference play

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thanks. just looking for any input in case i am missing something

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

yw like i said the pitt game idk about .. but byu i know is pretty decent at home at least and the maryland game im staying away from myself ...st marys isnt a bad team so who knows maybe you will hit all 3

GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    thanks. just looking for any input in case i am missing something