Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nc state storming the court, common man!

I don't know why that shit pisses me off but you won a home conference game, come on.

Louisville would never storm the court maybe that's why it bothers me, I don't know.

you only should storm the court if its huge upset..
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 01-12-13 at 01:14 PM.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

What are you talking about they just beat the #1 undefeated team! They can celebrate all they want. Did anyone see the kid in the wheelchair get dumped over and more than likely trampled??? I laughed but hopefully he is okay.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a problem with this because they were #6 preseason. Storming should be reserved for true underdogs.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    What are you talking about they just beat the #1 undefeated team! They can celebrate all they want. Did anyone see the kid in the wheelchair get dumped over and more than likely trampled??? I laughed but hopefully he is okay.
    I saw him when they were setting up the rush right before the end, and heard Dicky V talking about it, I replayed it a few times but couldn't find him. Hopefully he is alright.

Just goes to show you that NC state hasn't been relevant in a billion years.

Whatta think about Louisville moving up to #1 if the rest of the day falls into place?

qb1789

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I saw him when they were setting up the rush right before the end, and heard Dicky V talking about it, I replayed it a few times but couldn't find him. Hopefully he is alright.
    Saw him when when they were setting up too but I figured they wouldn't actually run out there. The dude pushing him needs some common sense.

qb1789

And l ville should be num 1 if Michigan loses. Have good wins so far. They're also gonna win the nc at the end of the year so at this point it is fitting.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

it' a north carolina thing i think though

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

it is a joke . the number 20 ranked team beat a number 1 team ... let alone without their best overall player and curry got hurt with like 2:30 left and only down 5 ... duke would have won by at least 5-6 with kelly in their but its only the regular season .. it happens

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    it is a joke . the number 20 ranked team beat a number 1 team ... let alone without their best overall player and curry got hurt with like 2:30 left and only down 5 ... duke would have won by at least 5-6 with kelly in their but its only the regular season .. it happens
    poor Dukey fan

excuses

100% troll, you ever post a play EVER anywhere on the forums guy

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    poor Dukey fan

excuses

100% troll, you ever post a play EVER anywhere on the forums guy
    excuses? i can take a loss better than anyone when it comes to a favorite team ... kelly injured is a big deal ... im guessing ur a UNC fan and just have pure hatred at duke for being a better program ...

cool story bro keep posting ur own losers

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

excuses? i can take a loss better than anyone when it comes to a favorite team ... kelly injured is a big deal ... im guessing ur a UNC fan and just have pure hatred at duke for being a better program ...

cool story bro keep posting ur own losers
    better program? hahaha. Which program produces the better NBA talent... not even a question. Best basketball player of all time was a Heel.

Duke gets Butler in the NCAA Champ. game and limps away with a 2 point win with a miracle game winning 3 almost being banked in from half court. UNC steam rolls everyone and wins in blowout fashion vs a true program MSU in the NCAA Champ. game.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    better program? hahaha. Which program produces the better NBA talent... not even a question. Best basketball player of all time was a Heel.

Duke gets Butler in the NCAA Champ. game and limps away with a 2 point win with a miracle game winning 3 almost being banked in from half court. UNC steam rolls everyone and wins in blowout fashion vs a true program MSU in the NCAA Champ. game.
    talking about the NBA .. where people who cant read can play basketball wow ... lmao and UNC hasnt blown anyone out in years that was worth it... NBA talent is a joke of an organization for professional sports ... so them providing more NBA talent is a useless way of looking at a better program

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

talking about the NBA .. where people who cant read can play basketball wow ... lmao and UNC hasnt blown anyone out in years that was worth it... NBA talent is a joke of an organization for professional sports ... so them providing more NBA talent is a useless way of looking at a better program
    deflect deflect deflect

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

My Canes stormed the court when we beat Michigan state...I was there...it was awesome lol

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

They're first in the ACC. No storming needed.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I don't know why that shit pisses me off but you won a home conference game, come on.

Louisville would never storm the court maybe that's why it bothers me, I don't know.

you only should storm the court if its huge upset..
    JUST SHOWS YOU THAT THEY DID'NT EXPECT TO WINBUT EVERYONE WANTS TO BEAT THE BLUE DEVILS AND FOR SOME IT MAKES THEIR YEAR IF KELLY PLAYED THEY WOULD'NT HAVE STORMED THE COURT, THEY WOULD ALL STILL BE HOLDING TOWELS ON THEIR HEADS