Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missouri Valley Conf...

WOW! Look out for the Missouri Valley Conference this year... I know that everyone has been real high on Creighton, but Missouri State beating a TOUGH Wisconsin team today! WATCH OUT! Did anyone watch this game?? I watched Northern Iowa play @ Washington last week and they gave Washington all that they could handle for 40 minutes... Wichita State is pretty tough too along with Bradley(sweet 16 a year ago)! I think this conference will definitely put 3 in the tournament this year, maybe 4 or 5! These mid-majors this year are incredible so far... I'm pretty excited about my hometown Butler Bulldogs and their great start to the season! Should be a great year for college basketball!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I didnt watch that Wisconsin/Missouri State game, but I did have the under (137) on that one. Thanks to a phone call I got this morning.

I was a little worried after the first half scoring, but they slowed down in the second half.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on that win... Wisconsin usually plays low scoring games with the defense that they bring to the table... GOOD STUFF ONLOOKER!
    Let's keep the winning flowin this weekend!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

After the first half of that game I didn't think Wisky stood much chance in making a major comeback. That second half of this game was a really good one to watch.

BTW, your welcome looker