CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Duke Loses to NC State

Hell they can't go undefeated for the entire season and it looks like NC State is the only one on their schedule to put an end to their reign. You guys see anyone else Duke can lose to this season?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im sure they will drop a few in acc play,,,not like they soo much better than teams like mia, maryland, uva, nc st that they just gonna run through them all..

RaleighDevil
    RaleighDevil's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't help that Ryan Kelly is out. That play will be rocking Saturday. This is the best chance to see Duke lose, but there are games at Miami, FSU and Virginia. Tallahassee has been a nightmare in recent years.

There is a game on March 9 we are not taking for granted.

Vapor
    Vapor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Duke wins this game, easily. Just my 2

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I'll stick with Duke as well. I am not impressed with NC State. Only played 1 ranked team(lost) and a few close calls against non-ranked opponents. Duke on the other hand, is dispensing of everyone. Just my 2 cents..Wouldn't be a big bet though could surprise with the upset.

CashDummy

Yeah I like Duke too but let's face it...they CAN NOT go undefeated the entire season. If you like Duke over NC State everytime they play this season then who do you think will make Duke take the L? Miami? Maryland? Virginia? Someone has to put the nail in the coffin and I want to be there for the big ML play

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CashDummy View Post
    Yeah I like Duke too but let's face it...they CAN NOT go undefeated the entire season. If you like Duke over NC State everytime they play this season then who do you think will make Duke take the L? Miami? Maryland? Virginia? Someone has to put the nail in the coffin and I want to be there for the big ML play

problem is unless it happens at cameron it prob wont be that big of a ml,,cant imagine they are that big of favs in a lot of those gms on the road...

CashDummy

Like candy from a baby! Played it ML anyway

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Hey, I'm one of the biggest duke fans in this forum but I do expect them to lose one or two more at the most. Not having Kelly today was a hugh help to NC state. With Kelly they win this game! Saliamon shot 0-10, thats the game right there and still they lose by only 8. Kelly=win