jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

colorado -8.5 home to USC

buffaloes back at home I think they get it done anyone else? i see the spread climbing.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

USC improving by the game and I'm not sure Colorado has recovered from Arizona. Then they come out strong 1st half against asu and choke again. I question this teams confidence right now.

this line is too high I'm my opinion and could see a play on usc

gl on whatever you decide

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Also public perception is high on Colorado for that game from getting screwed. Also perception on USC is real low, which I think allows this line to be set this high.

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    USC improving by the game and I'm not sure Colorado has recovered from Arizona. Then they come out strong 1st half against asu and choke again. I question this teams confidence right now.

this line is too high I'm my opinion and could see a play on usc

gl on whatever you decide
    i hear you line may be too high but i look to that meltdown from being the 2nd game on the road there in arizona more than lack of confidence...
    colorado is killer @ home.

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Also public perception is high on Colorado for that game from getting screwed. Also perception on USC is real low, which I think allows this line to be set this high.
    i just watched california struggle to score 40 pts at home. somehow they just beat USC a few days ago.
    i think public perception is low on USC for a reason.
    Last edited by jinxpro13; 01-10-13 at 01:08 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

great matchup for buffs imo,,, usc cant defend the perimeter and buffs can stroke it, col also gets to the line and while it be nice if they could actually make their free throws when they get them they should have usc in foul trouble as they defend with their arms while not moving their feet...kinda sux laying this number when you got a team that only shoots 65% from the charity stripe but seriously it prob a little short if anything, think this a great spot for buffs to bounce back..

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Ya, usc wont come close here but could squeeze a cover. I think they lose by 14 or more. I teased this game and unc. USC has one scorer on the team. Watched the last two games they played. Aweful if they have to count on others on the team.