No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Well, here are my leans for Wednesday

Ice cold in college hoops, so fade away....

St. Joe -2 vs. Butler
    Boise State +5 at Wyoming
    Minnesota -120 at Illinois
    Kansas -12 vs. Iowa State
    Loyola-Chicago +3 at Wisconsin-GB
    Rutgers +4 at St. John's
    Villanova +3 at South Florida
    Fresno State +8 vs. San Diego State

Like the first three the most.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by No coincidences; 01-09-13 at 09:55 AM.

tha_roc
    tha_roc's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats your angle on St.Joe?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i played min-1.5 already, only gm ive played so far..i lean rutgers but figure i see if i can get another point or 2 as johnies prob get some love after knocking cincy off....

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey Coin, quick question if you don't mind. I have not followed Kansas much this year. I am looking for ONE play to fill an open parlay. I have a $70 open parlay that is already at $442. I was thinking one big money line to get the payout around $500-550 range. I was kinda of goofing off with this open parlay, but the Rockets came back to cover last night. So I threw one tennis ML last night at -300 and now only need one more to get a good payout.

My question is, do you think Kansas on the ML is a solid play??? I see Iowa St has a good record, but not away from home. Kansas seems really solid, but I'm not 100% sure. Also, would Syracuse on the road be a stronger play for you?? I am only talking ML's. I saw Memphis was a 14pt fav at home..... I am just not super sharp on college hoops, but if you think one of these is prob gonna be an easy win, pls let me know.

I was thinking Kansas should win for sure. Maybe Syracuse, but I'm not sure how good Prov is this year. Any help would def be appreciated. I don't need a long response, just a quick reply if you have time. Thanks again. GL tonight sir

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hey Coin, quick question if you don't mind. I have not followed Kansas much this year. I am looking for ONE play to fill an open parlay. I have a $70 open parlay that is already at $442. I was thinking one big money line to get the payout around $500-550 range. I was kinda of goofing off with this open parlay, but the Rockets came back to cover last night. So I threw one tennis ML last night at -300 and now only need one more to get a good payout.

My question is, do you think Kansas on the ML is a solid play??? I see Iowa St has a good record, but not away from home. Kansas seems really solid, but I'm not 100% sure. Also, would Syracuse on the road be a stronger play for you?? I am only talking ML's. I saw Memphis was a 14pt fav at home..... I am just not super sharp on college hoops, but if you think one of these is prob gonna be an easy win, pls let me know.

I was thinking Kansas should win for sure. Maybe Syracuse, but I'm not sure how good Prov is this year. Any help would def be appreciated. I don't need a long response, just a quick reply if you have time. Thanks again. GL tonight sir
    I wouldn't guarantee anything and ML's that high are not for me, but I don't see any way Iowa State pulls the upset in Lawrence tonight. They are way too erratic and turn the ball over too much. Their "point guard," Korie Lucious, is a gunner who has no respect or value for possessions. KU is gettting better and better. I don't see how they struggle at all here, but that's just my take. Good luck if you play it.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I wouldn't guarantee anything and ML's that high are not for me, but I don't see any way Iowa State pulls the upset in Lawrence tonight. They are way too erratic and turn the ball over too much. Their "point guard," Korie Lucious, is a gunner who has no respect or value for possessions. KU is gettting better and better. I don't see how they struggle at all here, but that's just my take. Good luck if you play it.
    Hey Coin, Thanks. I just wanted someones opinion who follows college hoops and knows what they are talking about. I locked it in at -800 & it is going up already. I appreciate the response. GL this evening sir.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Hey Coin, Thanks. I just wanted someones opinion who follows college hoops and knows what they are talking about. I locked it in at -800 & it is going up already. I appreciate the response. GL this evening sir.
    I would've taken something AGS (-110) that you felt confident, pushed the payout much higher, and hedged, guaranteeing yourself a cool ~$300 or more... depending on your confidence in that last play...

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I'd stay away from Syracuse vs. teams that shoot 3s, even on the moneyline. At least one garbage team torches their zone every year to inexplicably beat them.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Only play tonight for me is st joes -1. Pray for me. Ive had some bad beats this last couple of weeks. I was on the under 117.5 in the pitt/gtown game last night. 30 point win for pitt but gtown kept fouling like they were down by a possession for the last 2 minutes. Got ******.

Best of luck to you nocoin

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I'd stay away from Syracuse vs. teams that shoot 3s, even on the moneyline. At least one garbage team torches their zone every year to inexplicably beat them.
    Good info. Thank you!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Only play tonight for me is st joes -1. Pray for me. Ive had some bad beats this last couple of weeks. I was on the under 117.5 in the pitt/gtown game last night. 30 point win for pitt but gtown kept fouling like they were down by a possession for the last 2 minutes. Got ******.

Best of luck to you nocoin
    I'm pulling for ya then. Go St Joes!! Hope they win for ya. We all know how the crap streaks can go, hope they win and pull ya out of a hole a bit. Good luck!

Dmoneytx

Coin............... I don't know even where to start sir. Maybe with a WHEW first, huh????

I actually turned the Kansas game off on my computer when they were down 6 with like less than 2 mins to go. I could not believe that Kansas was gonna lose their first game of the season at home when I freaking bet my first play on them this season, and on a Money Line (-800)!!! My little bro from Austin called me & said it was going to overtime. I couldn't believe it, I checked & yup...... game was tied 79-79. Un freaking believable man........

Kansas might now actually cover the 12 point spread in overtime!!! Up 10 with 2 mins to go??? Unreal man. This game right here & capping off my +575 parlay, is gonna make me take a day or two off from gambling. No joke.

Thanks again for your input, what a comeback by Kansas huh???? Unreal man. Unreal

PLACED
    DESCRIPTION RISKING TO WIN
    01/08/2013
    02:52 PM
    [Ticket #: 133142237] PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
    01/08/2013 @ 05:15 PM NBA [510] HOUSTON -6-150 (B+2)
    01/08/2013 @ 04:10 PM CBB [512] CONNECTICUT -410
    01/08/2013 @ 04:10 PM CBB [518] MISSOURI -7-150 (B+2)
    01/08/2013 @ 03:00 PM MU [4344] SAM QUERREY -330
    (OLIVIER ROCHUS vrs SAM QUERREY)
    01/08/2013 @ 05:00 PM MU [4749] AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA -325
    (AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA vrs ROBERTA VINCI)
    01/09/2013 @ 04:10 PM CBB [732] KANSAS ML-800
    69.92 393.20

Damn, you could of covered easily. Even in OT. Kansas has missed SIX free throws in the last two mins of OT & they look like they are still gonna win by 8-10. What a crazy game. All I can say is..........crazy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Coin............... I don't know even where to start sir. Maybe with a WHEW first, huh????

I actually turned the Kansas game off on my computer when they were down 6 with like less than 2 mins to go. I could not believe that Kansas was gonna lose their first game of the season at home when I freaking bet my first play on them this season, and on a Money Line (-800)!!! My little bro from Austin called me & said it was going to overtime. I couldn't believe it, I checked & yup...... game was tied 79-79. Un freaking believable man........

Kansas might now actually cover the 12 point spread in overtime!!! Up 10 with 2 mins to go??? Unreal man. This game right here & capping off my +575 parlay, is gonna make me take a day or two off from gambling. No joke.

Thanks again for your input, what a comeback by Kansas huh???? Unreal man. Unreal

PLACED
    DESCRIPTION RISKING TO WIN
    01/08/2013
    02:52 PM
    [Ticket #: 133142237] PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
    01/08/2013 @ 05:15 PM NBA [510] HOUSTON -6-150 (B+2)
    01/08/2013 @ 04:10 PM CBB [512] CONNECTICUT -410
    01/08/2013 @ 04:10 PM CBB [518] MISSOURI -7-150 (B+2)
    01/08/2013 @ 03:00 PM MU [4344] SAM QUERREY -330
    (OLIVIER ROCHUS vrs SAM QUERREY)
    01/08/2013 @ 05:00 PM MU [4749] AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA -325
    (AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA vrs ROBERTA VINCI)
    01/09/2013 @ 04:10 PM CBB [732] KANSAS ML-800
    69.92 393.20

Damn, you could of covered easily. Even in OT. Kansas has missed SIX free throws in the last two mins of OT & they look like they are still gonna win by 8-10. What a crazy game. All I can say is..........crazy
    Yeah, I watched some of it -- Iowa State gagged. Can't believe they were actually in a position to win that game. I thought it was interesting that the minute KU got up by 13 in OT, they started missing FT's like there was no tomorrow.