Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Colorado/Arizona Ref Crew?

Anyone know if the Pac 12 league office has taken any action against the gutless homer referees that waved off Colorado's game winning 3 pointer at Arizona? Reprimand? Suspension? Statement? Anything at all?

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I live in Denver they talk about the game a lot on the radio basically they are saying refs are human and they won't be penalized or sanctioned. Their human shit happens ! People call the show and bitched but its like the NFL game where G B lost.

Jmac

You can get the Denver post app on droid and iPhones and read about it ... FYI

Jmac

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    I live in Denver they talk about the game a lot on the radio basically they are saying refs are human and they won't be penalized or sanctioned. Their human shit happens ! People call the show and bitched but its like the NFL game where G B lost.

Jmac

You can get the Denver post app on droid and iPhones and read about it ... FYI

Jmac
    Yes that is what I figured, the typical cop-out. I listen to KOA 850am a lot and really think highly of CU's coach Tad Boyle. I prefer listening to games because the play by play and color analysts are so much better than television. Plus I gain many useful insights from the locals who are close to the team.

Listened to the Arizona game and was really rooting for the Buffaloes to pull the upset. I haven't been as ticked off about a game that I had no money on in a LONG time. Still ticked off as a matter of fact. Just hate to see a group of hard working kids get screwed by a few cowardly authority figures and then absolutely nothing being done about it. That is so wrong.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 01-06-13 at 01:36 AM.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

James Breeding was part of the officiating crew in the CU v AZ game. The same crew was not together as Breeding was an official in the GW v UGA game Friday night. Might have split the crew up but doesn't sound as f there will be any suspensions.