Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Creighton vs Indiana State 3pm

Creighton is -14 in this matchup. CU is coming off a close game vs Ill St and ISU is coming off a close game vs UNI. I am kind of leaning towards Creighton in this one. Yet Indiana State has been covering fools this season. Gut check for the Sycamores heading into Omaha!

Some trends that push me towards Creighton:
    Head to Head

• Home team is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
    • Under is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings.
    • Sycamores are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
    • Sycamores are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Creighton.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

your sycamores have been flat out awesome imo, even when they lose they playing tough as hell... besides the drumming the y took on the road at ucla no team has beat them by dd, as scary as going against creighton is i think i either take the points or pass...cmon larry, ya know in the end you riding with your squad here catching all those points!

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

-14 is a good line but not absolutely guaranteed for Creighton. However, Wragge and the team are shooting hot, with AND without Doug putting up 30+. Creighton is no longer a one man show. If they try to contain Doug, it'll leave Gibbs wide open (like against Ill.St.). Echenique is one hell of a man to play against, and Chatman is a whole lot of player in that small of a package. Their defense is light years ahead of last year's defense too. Their friggin practice jerseys ALL have "222" on it for defensive motivation.

Roll Jays

If I don't decide to play this with the spread, I'll probably tease it and pick Indiana St. in a parlay, if I can't do a Creighton ML parlay.

One of the reasons I can't wait to get back to Creighton is to watch these games front and center of the student section (well not center because the basket is there, but slightly offset).
    Last edited by nicktran808; 01-05-13 at 04:45 AM.

Larrythelegend

Quote Originally Posted by nicktran808 View Post
    -14 is a good line but not absolutely guaranteed for Creighton. However, Wragge and the team are shooting hot, with AND without Doug putting up 30+. Creighton is no longer a one man show. If they try to contain Doug, it'll leave Gibbs wide open (like against Ill.St.). Echenique is one hell of a man to play against, and Chatman is a whole lot of player in that small of a package. Their defense is light years ahead of last year's defense too. Their friggin practice jerseys ALL have "222" on it for defensive motivation.

Roll Jays

If I don't decide to play this with the spread, I'll probably tease it and pick Indiana St. in a parlay, if I can't do a Creighton ML parlay.

One of the reasons I can't wait to get back to Creighton is to watch these games front and center of the student section (well not center because the basket is there, but slightly offset).
    Our local TV is picking it up here in Terre Haute. Only way ISU can win is to slow the tempo down

USMC28
    USMC28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

Was looking at this game also, I want to take Cre, but have a funny feeling Ind St will cover this spread somehow!

livinglegend
    livinglegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet the moneyline haha! Creighton will win guaranteed!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend View Post
    Bet the moneyline haha! Creighton will win guaranteed!
    cant argue that,,,but you gotta bet a car to get back a insurance payment....

Larrythelegend

Line is n9w at 14.5

WAR BUCKS
    WAR BUCKS's Avatar Become A Pro!

u wuld have to be a MORON not to take +14.5 in this game a dam MORON i tell ya!!

WAR BUCKS

larry every time u make a post on the sycamores ur always against them and the always cover lol

Larrythelegend

@WAR BUCKS

I know lol. It just isn't the same team I watched the first 6 games or so. Mainly because Manny Arop has been starting to come around along with Justin "Tooth on the Loose" Gant.

Larrythelegend

Fine.....

We'll do it live!

Indiana State +14.5
    Indiana Star ML +900

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Indiana state has looked great...I'll always respect them as a dd dog. Go sycamores

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

ALLRIGHT!

I just got Indiana State at +15---YooooooHOOOOOOOOO

Larrythelegend

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Indiana state has looked great...I'll always respect them as a dd dog. Go sycamores

Hopefully we can be saying "we're so Haute" and "do the Sycamore rock" after this game.

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

.....never bet against Indiana State. This game will be within 10 points girls.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

had to take the ML at 10 to 1 odds

Larrythelegend

Tie game at the half!

WAR BUCKS

no suprise there very evenly matched and i like northern iowa tonite over ill st