MY MONSTER PLAY NCAA FOOTBALL
    TEXAS A@M-ML
    OVER 71

MAY HAVE ONE MORE!

AlCar G.
    Update your status
    AlCar G.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Hey Kansas; did you mean to post picks? They didn't show. I really respect your abilities and am very interested in what you're on tonite. Thanks.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Just did!

AlCar G.
    Update your status

Yea. Sorry. They were on as soon as I submitted. Do you still like RI at -8?

KANSAS24

Ya! Also small on st. Pet,loyla,

AlCar G.
    Update your status

Thanks. Yea I was already on St. Peters and LM. I like LM solely because Rider screwed me so many times. I also took Tenn. -2 and might lay more on the ML. Memphis is missing one of their top two players. Looking at the over 128 in that game as well.

Hey, it was close to game time so I didn't get to tell you, but I just wanted you to know that I finally had to join SBR today; as I've been tailing you for a while and just wanted to thank you for the cash. I know you don't always post, but I'm always excited when you do because I know I'll come out ahead. And, when you have a rare bad day I get even more excited because I know you'll come back and crush it. Anyway, thanks again for all you do and I'll be tailing.

GL tonight.

KANSAS24

Quote Originally Posted by AlCar G. View Post
    Thanks. Yea I was already on St. Peters and LM. I like LM solely because Rider screwed me so many times. I also took Tenn. -2 and might lay more on the ML. Memphis is missing one of their top two players. Looking at the over 128 in that game as well.

Hey, it was close to game time so I didn't get to tell you, but I just wanted you to know that I finally had to join SBR today; as I've been tailing you for a while and just wanted to thank you for the cash. I know you don't always post, but I'm always excited when you do because I know I'll come out ahead. And, when you have a rare bad day I get even more excited because I know you'll come back and crush it. Anyway, thanks again for all you do and I'll be tailing.

GL tonight.
    THANKS MAN,I USED TO POST ON COVERS BUT THEY KICKED ME OUT. I NOW I WANT WIN EVERY NIGHT BUT WILL STAY AHEAD!, DONT POST ALL MY BETS ON HERE JUST SOME.
    STAY TUNED

AlCar G.
    Update your status

Man! OK couldn't even muster a few TD's. Big CBB card tomorrow. Looking forward to your picks.

KANSAS24

Quote Originally Posted by kansas24 View Post
    road iland-5.5-winner!!!!
    St. Peters-3-l
    my monster play ncaa football
    texas a@m-ml-winner!!!!-wow! Johny football
    over 71-l-ok wtf!!!!!!!!!

May have one more!
    stay tuned!