Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

How do they waive that off?????? It's out of his hand w/ 00.1 and b4 red light!!

Fukkin cost me the + 650 ml

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Idk maybe I'm just biased, buffs choked this away like a girls team in last 2 minutes anyway...

maybe it's better to the let kids play it out but sure looked like he got it off but was as close as it could be, when red light comes on it was out if his hands

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brutal. I feel for ya.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

because vegas doesn't want you taking its' $$$$

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

That sucks LKid but you nailed a big one yesterday. It does suck ass tho.

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

refs blew the call right before that when the colorado ball hand fell down and lost the ball. why don't you mention that

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice cash for Colorado ml backers if that hit. That hurt and the spread almost got robbed to.

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

First and foremost I agree that CO screwed themselves by being in that position in the first place. They screwed the last 2min and I fuckin hate teams that don't know what to do when they are facing a full on press. Ummm hello, don't just penetrating throw the ball in the air and expect your teammate to catch it. They had so many bad TO cause of that in the last two minutes. Hell Just holding on to the damn ball the full 35sec and taking the shot clock violation would have been better, instead of tossing the damn ball in the air Luke an idiot cause you trapped yourself.

Secondly, that 3 pointer clearly left his hands as shown by the side angle. Yet they kept playing the behind angle WTF for if that was clearly not a good angle.

Refs screwed CO on this one and also were letting Arizona get away with fouls. I had money in the 1st half on the u65 which I won, but I'm still posed off they screwed CO
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1