bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

If you like to win MONEY then absolutley make this your play of the MONTH....

No one cares about games like this.They are very over looked because of the teams playing.Not a lot of action on this game BUT i GUARANTEE you can not go wrong with this play tonight.Evryone is going to be betting on the fiesta bowl(and so will i) BUT my BIG BIG BIG PLAY OF THE MONTH TONIGHT ISSSSS..

Denver -18.5.Don't even ask why.Just come back later and say how the HECK did you come up with a play like that after it wins.Im not going to claim all kinds of inside info or anything stupid,BUT for you people out there who are just looking to double up your bankroll because you dont care if you win or lose then this is your chance!!!!

Again...Denver -18.5...See you back here later after the play wins with ease!

season record to date in cbb 15-7

bradleysnyder

adding canisius -5 and uwiscmil +17.5

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    No one cares about games like this.They are very over looked because of the teams playing.Not a lot of action on this game BUT i GUARANTEE you can not go wrong with this play tonight.Evryone is going to be betting on the fiesta bowl(and so will i) BUT my BIG BIG BIG PLAY OF THE MONTH TONIGHT ISSSSS..

Denver -18.5.Don't even ask why.Just come back later and say how the HECK did you come up with a play like that after it wins.Im not going to claim all kinds of inside info or anything stupid,BUT for you people out there who are just looking to double up your bankroll because you dont care if you win or lose then this is your chance!!!!

Again...Denver -18.5...See you back here later after the play wins with ease!

season record to date in cbb 15-7
    Recent run 10-41. Documented in his threads

bradleysnyder

Hey donkeys why dont you redirect us to your pick threads??Oh,wait....Thats right.YOU HAVE ZERO!!!!!You dont even make picks so what is your purpose of membership on this forum?Please enlighten us as to what you do for this forum?All i see is you making up 10-41 records that i have which is a total total lie!Please document my last 51 plays and show us all!Please

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

The month is not even 3 days old, so not sayin much here. Thanks for killin my Canisius bet.

bradleysnyder

Yeah im sure i killed that canisius bet.People who say stupid shit like that are so god damn immature its not even funny.Please explain how i have everything to do with killing that bet????Im up a few hundred thousand dollars in the last 13 years betting on sports.So explain yourself.I would love a logical explanation how me calling that play determins the outcome of the game???In that case why dont you deposit your entire bank account(if you even have one) and you entire $100 buck you have in your sports account and bet it all on texas state against denver????If i kill bets by calling them then that would be like you calling texas st a guaranteed lock right?

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Your'ee right. I'm just in a bad mood cause I lost.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

gl sir.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

not looking so good at the moment.

another PLAY OF THE MONTH bites the dust.....?

just more material for ColdBeer's Donk thread.

bradleysnyder

My buddy houdini paid docs sports $30 today for top plays from Indian Cowboy, I did the research and was kind of iffy on the plays and sure enough the guy goes 0-5.thank god I did not post all 5 of his plays nor play them. Indian cowboy from docs (scam) sports. Chime in John and let everyone know

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

I never pay for picks, so that info is irrelevant to me.

Are you blaming that for this loss? did you use a pick someone paid 30$ for for this PLAY OF THE MONTH thread?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

So sad. People actually follow this guys plays.
    And the retard suggests he is up any kind of money.
    I really believe sbr and this idiot are working together in fuqing innocent newbies over.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    So sad. People actually follow this guys plays.
    And the retard suggests he is up any kind of money.
    I really believe sbr and this idiot are working together in fuqing innocent newbies over.
    Idk about SBR but I really do think these idiots get paid to post losers sometimes.

houdini
    houdini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Yes it is absolutely true. I get on DocSports and do some site searching and see that Indian Cowboy, who ALLEGEDLY has a 7-2 record in CBB, has a 'HUGE' 5 Unit CBB pick tonight on his CBB Card. I get it for $30. Two of his 3 unit picks, Canisius -5 and Troy +11.5, LOSE by a COMBINED 32 FREAKING POINTS. His 'HUGE' 5 UNIT CBB PLAY on DENVER -18.5 is another 'HUGE' BUST! Denver was up by 6 with two min left in the game and scrapes out winning by 11. ALL IN ALL the worst handicapping that I personally have ever witnessed. I should have donated the thousand dollars I lost to the Syrian revolution. Keep away from this site and especially the drunk (because he had to have been to pick these) INDIAN COWBOY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!

houdini
    houdini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

IDK it would be posted here but yeah, I got sold...hook, line and sinker. Sometimes even vets get vetted.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

They only won by 11 bro

lol you suck

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

rcene

Lmao. Play of the month. Keep those plays of the month coming!

WAR BUCKS
    WAR BUCKS's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks ASSHOLE! do me a favor dnt post picks no more thanks

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Feel bad for all the newbies on sbr that have lost $ from this guys threads over the past several years

Donkeys2012

Hey donkeys why dont you redirect us to your pick threads??Oh,wait....Thats right.YOU HAVE ZERO!!!!!You dont even make picks so what is your purpose of membership on this forum?Please enlighten us as to what you do for this forum?All i see is you making up 10-41 records that i have which is a total total lie!Please document my last 51 plays and show us all!Please
    Bradley retard at what point are you going to realize that my pick threads are the same as yours with the HUGE EXCEPTION I WIN BECAUSE I FADE YOUR STUPID ASS. Was this another 0-3 night for MR Snyder the worst capper of all time on SBR ? I believe so.

I hope everyone has been fading you like I have been telling them to for the last few months because it has been nothing but a goldmine.

Thanks Brad for all this free cash. You are better then a fukkin ATM Machine

Donkeys2012

My buddy houdini paid docs sports $30 today for top plays from Indian Cowboy, I did the research and was kind of iffy on the plays and sure enough the guy goes 0-5.thank god I did not post all 5 of his plays nor play them. Indian cowboy from docs (scam) sports. Chime in John and let everyone know
    Now the little bitch is trying to act like these werent even his plays

Snyder been running so bad now hes buying picks....

What happened to being the best capper ever ?

Snyder you are the laughingstock of SBR.

rcene

That barrelled in basement living bitch starts this thread, and of course is nowhere to be seen after his lock on Denver crashed. Snyder can't even pick his own fukkkkn nose.

rcene

Snyder make sure to post your nfl plays. I want to fade them all right away.

rcene

What's on tap for tonight and the nfl this weekend? Need to get my fades in.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I like the way this guy claims play of the month, based on handicapping done by someone else! And then claims he's up "a few hundred thousand dollars". Only the sharpest of the sharp win at this game (not me) and the sharpest of the sharp don't pay Indian Cowboys for picks.

When will you guys learn never to pay for picks.......do your own research, create your own models, save your money!

bradleysnyder

NFL This weekend is a 2 team MONEYLINE PARLAY ON GREENBAY/HOUSTON

I PHUCKING SUPER DARE YOU AZZHOLES TO FADE THIS PLAY.ITS THE ONLY THING IM PLAYING SATURDAY BESIDES MAYBE A FEW CBB GAMES FOR $50 OR SO A PIECE

BUT GO RIGHT AHEAD AND FADE MY TWO TEAM PARLAY ON GREENBAYML/HOUSTONML

bradleysnyder

Hey rambis if you could learn to read every post in this thread you would see that i did notttttttttttttt pay for the picks.i never do!!!!!!!!!!!!my buddy who did was like he said....hooked,lined and sinkerd!

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Dude u r weird

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Hey rambis if you could learn to read every post in this thread you would see that i did notttttttttttttt pay for the picks.i never do!!!!!!!!!!!!my buddy who did was like he said....hooked,lined and sinkerd!
    Sounds like you got sunk, or else you wouldnt be so hostle and jumping down everyones throat.
    OK, so you didnt pay for the picks, but you still played the brutal picks that your buddy paid for! Almost just as bad.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

not only did you play the pick your buddy paid $30 (Actually $6, bc the 30 for was 5 picks), but you posted it as YOUR play of the MONTH. that is what baffles me. Your friend pays 6$ for a pick, relays it to you, and YOU decide to come on to SBR and post it like its a sure fire winner. We have all made losing picks, but not everyone is such an f'n douchebag about it.

just my 2 cents.
    Points Awarded:

mlb gave TheBetBuysDanK 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

you talk alot of crap for someone i never see pick something right... ive only been on this board for a few days and everything ive seen you saying is a lock has missed... bad

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Bradley I'll book that ML Parlay Green Bay/ Houston @ +100 for those 67 points... ship them to confirm...

Donkeys2012

Snyder still in hiding after this burial.

12 Last