No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hey Ralphie -- Stanford opened -1 at USC

Another absurd Trojan line. What do you think? Crooked?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

LOL -- and away we gooooooo.....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Stanford scores 42 in the first half, then somehow manages just 9 points in the first 11 minutes of the 2H.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Too funny.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Stanford misses a dunk to send the game to OT.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No coin bump this thread again bro.

Stanford was the squarest play on the board tonight.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    No coin bump this thread again bro.

Stanford was the squarest play on the board tonight.
    You know what? Suck my dick t-wizz. I'm sick of your bullshit.

Michigan was the squarest play of the night, BTW -- and it cashed with ease. Who did you have in that game?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You know what? Suck my dick t-wizz. I'm sick of your bullshit.
    My bullshit? You just freaked out on me (yet again) in the other stanford thread when I didn't even say anything to you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

My bullshit? You just freaked out on me (yet again) in the other stanford thread when I didn't even say anything to you.
    Yes, your bullshit.

So you just happen to be going into Stanford/USC threads after the fact, thumping your chest and knowing I'd respond. You took Northwestern who lost by a million and K-State who got their asses kicked, but hey, make sure to call this the "squarest play of the night" just because Stanford imploded after dominating the game in the first half.

t-wizzle

Yes, your bullshit.

So you just happen to be going into Stanford/USC threads after the fact, thumping your chest and knowing I'd respond. You took Northwestern who lost by a million and K-State who got their asses kicked, but hey, make sure to call this the "squarest play of the night" just because Stanford imploded after dominating the game in the first half.
    My night looks to be riding on UCLA so hopefully they cover. Stanford was the squarest play on the board. Were you on them? You've asked me not to come into your threads - I have no clue who you were on tonight. I don't really care either. Just like Illinois last night, you don't lay points with a small fave on the road in a conference game. Stanford had to be one of the biggest public plays in college tonight.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

My night looks to be riding on UCLA so hopefully they cover. Stanford was the squarest play on the board. Were you on them? You've asked me not to come into your threads - I have no clue who you were on tonight. I don't really care either. Just like Illinois last night, you don't lay points with a small fave on the road in a conference game. Stanford had to be one of the biggest public plays in college tonight.
    What made Stanford the "squarest play on the board"? By who's definition? Yours? Why was it more square than Michigan? You don't lay points with a small fave on the road in a conference game, but you lay double digits?

t-wizzle

What made Stanford the "squarest play on the board"? By who's definition? Yours? Why was it more square than Michigan? You don't lay points with a small fave on the road in a conference game, but you lay double digits?
    Michigan was an 11 point fave for a reason and they showed why. Books were begging for Stanford action and you of all people should realize that.

I love how my comment on a game is automatically directed at you. Get over yourself man.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Michigan was an 11 point fave for a reason and they showed why. Books were begging for Stanford action and you of all people should realize that.

I love how my comment on a game is automatically directed at you. Get over yourself man.
    Who started this thread? And who came into it unprovoked, doubling up a statement made in another thread?

So let me get this straight: you take Northwestern, they lose by a thousand points, and you explainin to me after the fact why Michigan was the play (so why did you take NW?). I take the Stanford ML, they implode and lose by 2 after being up 9 at half, yet it's somehow the "squarest play on the board" and books were "begging for Stanford action"?

OK.

I'm sick of this shit from you night after night. Please put me on ignore. Please. I don't know why you can't stay out of these threads with your know-it-all bullshit.

t-wizzle

You provoked me in the other Stanford thread. We've already been through that much.

Northwestern was a bad call. I didn't make a thread to bitch about how they didn't give effort. It was just a bad call, plain and simple.

You're pissed because you lost $60 and you think I'm rubbing it in. Well I'm not - this isn't about you. It's about the play. I had no clue you were on them. If I had known I probably would have said nothing just to avoid this pissing match with you.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Had stanford at -2

+EV but not enough today i guess. I think im taking a break. This one didnt feel right

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Told I will never bet a USC home game. I've seen the shadiest shit in that building.