VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Really Love Creighton Tonight

Should be a very tough game for Creighton, but I really feel this squad is for real. McDermott is an All-American and Creighton looks like a Sweet 16 team this season.

I'm kind of surprised the line is dropping to -1 but I'll be on the Jays tonight.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Toss up. Should be a great game.

matt05man
    matt05man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

McDermott isn't the key to this game. It's if Ill State can guard the perimeter. Jackie Carmichael will = McDermott tonight. IMO.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That's a very good point matt. McDermott is going to get his points regardless

matt05man
    matt05man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Ill. State struggles at times to guard the perimeter. It'll make or break the game honestly. If they defend well, I think they'll walk away with a win. If they don't, Creighton will win pretty easily.

Tough game to cap for me.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I really like Boise State. I have no idea why they are only giving 3.5 points to Texas Arlington.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

4 teams i like tonight...creighton, illinois, wichita st. and william & mary.

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by matt05man View Post
    McDermott isn't the key to this game. It's if Ill State can guard the perimeter. Jackie Carmichael will = McDermott tonight. IMO.
    I don't think Carmichael can keep up with Dougie on the perimeter.

CU backer tonight!

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Creighton student here. One of my friends is on the team as a sr. walk on (Joe Kelling) (at home games you can hear my fraternity shouting "We Want Joe" "One of Us" [he's my frat's former president])

Surprised at how low the line is. Creighton's been shooting hot the entire season save for the Boise State game, and they came back hot off a 10 day break against Evansville. Ill. St. currently is in the "2nd tier" of MVC teams (along with N. Iowa and Wichita State) but I think Creighton should dispose of them handily. Creighton destroyed Cal on a long road trip against what I think is a better team (than Ill. St.).

Key points for this game is for Echenique to sack up and play like a man and go for his own baskets instead of passing it off. Wragge has to find his touch again and hit 3s, along with the rest of the team. Last season and they lived and died by the 3, which was a huge part in our losses. This season we aren't as reliant on the 3 but they're nice to have. Dingman should be a great bench player

Also keep Artino on the bench. Dude sucks.